Korat murder: Man is foreigner, not Asian, woman can be identified by chip in breast implants

webfact

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Biker girls too?

Possibly. Also some celebrities. People in the media. Rich folks who don't care what other people think. People who saw an influencer on IG with a 'cute' tat.

Back in the early 90s I'd have probably agreed with the comment that tattoos were usually associated with bar girls. Not anymore. Got to move with these social media driven times, my friend.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BKKBike09 said:

Possibly. Also some celebrities. People in the media. Rich folks who don't care what other people think. People who saw an influencer on IG with a 'cute' tat.

Back in the early 90s I'd have probably agreed with the comment that tattoos were usually associated with bar girls. Not anymore. Got to move with these social media driven times, my friend.

not sure HISOs are getting Tatts, the models i see on facebook and Line don't have a tatt in sight

On 7/30/2022 at 9:46 AM, ThailandRyan said:

Unless the lady registered the implants serial number with the manufacturer this will be like finfing a needle in a haystack...

These prosthetic breast implants would be ordered in batches and recorded as such.  The hospitals would have a record of these on a registry, who the recipient patient was, as well as the manufacturer. 

The number would likely have a certain prefix to identify the manufacturer. 

The manufacturer would be able to identify which hospital/clinic it was consigned to.  

In the past there have been implants that have leaked (potentially life threatening) and needed recalling.  Patients can then be contacted and/or they can check to see if their implant is faulty. Microchipping would allow identification of implant via external reader.  

I believe identifying the deceased would be quite simple.  Also usual forms of ID, but harder leg work- dental records, DNA, tattoo and/or other identifying features.  

There should be two missing persons reported somewhere.  Time of death can be narrowed down by studying decomposition features.  

But....... this is Thailand.  So nothing surprises me anymore.  

14 hours ago, internationalism said:

Grave was covered with tree branches, that also might have pointed forager to check it. Than he discovered freshly dug soil and later body parts. 
Probably heavy rain washed out tip of a rised grave. Also decomposing bodies do swell, so pushing soil upwards. 
As they were likely burried at night and in haste, murderer hadnt got enough time to dig deeper and better cover the grave. 

Buried 5' (1.5m) deep? I'm not buying it. It could just as or more likely been a diseased farm animal. Awful lot of work because of curiosity. So people go around digging 5' deep hole whenever they come across disturbed ground? Got to be more to it. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, pegman said:

Buried 5' (1.5m) deep? I'm not buying it. It could just as or more likely been a diseased farm animal. Awful lot of work because of curiosity. So people go around digging 5' deep hole whenever they come across disturbed ground? Got to be more to it. 

And the smell is much reduced if not completely when buried that deep. 

The complainants alibi has to be checked out closely. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BKKBike09 said:

No I don't wrt tattoos, time moves me along without my consent. I certainly don't want to be inked yp at my age... I find them distinctly unattractive and indicative of a weak mind set, and they truly look silly on old men and women. 

Edited by jacko45k

On 7/30/2022 at 9:30 AM, PJ71 said:

same, i got the missus a set there about 17-18 years ago, i think 70K.

think it's almost double that now.

apparently they should be changed out after 15 years.

The implants or the misses?

On 7/29/2022 at 10:30 PM, PJ71 said:

same, i got the missus a set there about 17-18 years ago, i think 70K.

think it's almost double that now.

apparently they should be changed out after 15 years.

I haven't changed out my wife going on 44 years now.  Even 120K for a new one every 15 years is cheap. 

But back on topic, those distinctive tattoos and the chip should be very helpful in identifying the female victim. 

On 7/29/2022 at 5:21 PM, webfact said:

Even more promising is the fact that the woman had had breast enhancement surgery and there is a serial number and microchip in the silicone. 

"Hey baby, do those things pick up satellite radio?"

"No, but I am a walking hot spot!"

On 7/30/2022 at 9:40 AM, Pork Pie said:

Eeeh, I was asking the poster to explain.

I honestly do not understand why one would purposely disfigure their body, was there a problem with it.

If a man encourages or pays to change their wife's body, to me that indicates that they were unhappy with what they already had.

Soon as they catch a farang, Issan girls have eyes, nose, and tits remodeled