Bell Travel Service

royboy44

Is the Suvanabhumi - Pattaya bus service still operating? Website is still up & showing all schedules but it seems impossible to book a seat. No response when I contacted them via their website.

Any info appreciated.

22 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

The last status that I know is for sure that the bus from Suvarnabhumi to Jomtien bus station is operating. The bus does some stops alongs Sukhumvit before turning in to Jomtien.

First stop just after leaving motorway.

https://airportpattayabus.com/from-suvarnabhumi-airport/

(price increased to 143 Baht)

The bus to the northern bus terminal with the van service to/from hotels still seems to be shut.

Bell Travel Service is still closed, sorry!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

The last status that I know is for sure that the bus from Suvarnabhumi to Jomtien bus station is operating. The bus does some stops alongs Sukhumvit before turning in to Jomtien.

The bus to the northern bus terminal with the van service to/from hotels still seems to be shut.

Used this a couple of months ago. 

• Like 1

On 7/31/2022 at 2:52 PM, KhunBENQ said:

Yes, the Roong Reung Coach Service is a good alternative to Bell Travel as they are more frequent & cheaper. I'm due to travel in late September & it took me quite a while to realise that I haven't been able to book with them as was too far in advance. I'll try again in a few weeks time.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Wongkitlo said:

It was definitely open in May. I caught from Jomtien to Swampy. Was quite crowded so I dont believe it would have suddenly closed. 

I thought Bell, was the Swampy Bus to/ from Reung Ruen bus station on Nua. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Wongkitlo said:

It was definitely open in May. I caught from Jomtien to Swampy. Was quite crowded so I dont believe it would have suddenly closed. 

That was not Bell travel, they offer travel from North Bus Station. Sorry!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/4/2022 at 8:00 AM, Wongkitlo said:

That wasn't Bell. Bell used to run from North bus terminal. You caught Roong Ruang. Bell is definitely not running currently.

Edited by bradiston
  • Like 1

On 7/31/2022 at 4:15 PM, Pdavies99 said:

Bell Travel Service is still closed, sorry!

I wonder why ? Often used this service due to the pick up and drop off option. Was quite a successful company and much nicer than the Thappraya Jomtien bus .  Taxis aren’t expensive, but I always feel safer in a bus. Otherwise I use Joe Taxi and ask for a lady driver, much better.