Mountain B fire: Full extent of tragedy hits home in horrific story of Vietnamese lady "Nong Kim"

webfact

36 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Deflection helps those that show little sympathy for her plight

What about all the others? Jesus wept. Forget deflection hows about cherry picking sympathy? Do the Thais not deserve your concern? You know the Thais that had to wait in line at Sirikit while little miss vietnam got transported to  a private hospital so you could whinge about how evil Bangkok hospital pattaya is.

Edited by starky
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, starky said:

What about all the others? Jesus wept. Forget deflection hows about cherry picking sympathy? Do the Thais not deserve your concern?

I think you will find that sympathy and heartfelt feelings for those that died and were injured was given in the original story. This article is about a specific case of non-Thai importance.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, starky said:

What about all the others? Jesus wept. Forget deflection hows about cherry picking sympathy? Do the Thais not deserve your concern? You know the Thais that had to wait in line at Sirikit while little miss vietnam got transported to  a private hospital so you could whinge about how evil Bangkok hospital pattaya is.

Check my post history on my posts for the tragic deaths of the Thai's in the 5 other previous OP's on the matter

• Like 1

8 hours ago, starky said:

Unfortunately despite much of the faux outrage and shirt tearing we all realise this is part of the reality of living in Thailand. The smarter of us prepare and try to deal with this as best we can. Others wait until too late and then decry something they knew to be true all along. 

I haven't used my US health insurance here until recently and got registered with BPH. I pay 15% insurance covers rest. 

57 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Check my post history on my posts for the tragic deaths of the Thai's in the 5 other previous OP's on the matter

Yep done that I'm saying where is your concern for the Thais that didn't get the luxury of being moved to a private hospital?

There will be another news story next week and this bird will matter just as much to you as she does to me. 

I love all this false concern. Why don't you pull some money out your bank and cover her bill if you care so much. Be a white knight get her removed from a hospital and take her under your wing. Or better yet pay for one of the Thais that had to stay in Sirikit get a better level of health care. By next week you and your concern for her will cease to exist and you will have another little Thai story to whinge about.

Edited by starky
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, starky said:

Yep done that I'm saying where is your concern for the Thais that didn't get the luxury of being moved to a private hospital?

No you didn't, you clearly said this:

1 hour ago, starky said:

My sympathies for the other Thai's who were caught up in this tragic affair, whose lives came to an end and for those who will carry on suffering for the rest of their lives are already expressed in the other OP's but here, just did it again for you. Moving on and back to this OP

nong kim who will suffer for the rest of her life and have a heavy hospital bill on top. Something the other Thai's luckily do not have. While she should have had insurance that fact is this was criminal negligence at the very least and the very least that should happen is for her to not only be reimbursed but additionally have compensation from the club owners, as should everyone involved, not the measly amount being banded about at the moment. A total disgrace but that's already been covered well in the previous 9 pages.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No you didn't, you clearly said this:

My sympathies for the other Thai's who were caught up in this tragic affair, whose lives came to an end and for those who will carry on suffering for the rest of their lives are already expressed in the other OP's but here, just did it again for you. Moving on and back to this OP

nong kim who will suffer for the rest of her life and have a heavy hospital bill on top. Something the other Thai's luckily do not have. While she should have had insurance that fact is this was criminal negligence at the very least and the very least that should happen is for her to not only be reimbursed but additionally have compensation from the club owners, as should everyone involved, not the measly amount being banded about at the moment. A total disgrace but that's already been covered well in the previous 9 pages.

Yes you speak of nong Kim like you have some massive connection. You should tear a pocket. The only reason nong Kim has a massive hospital bill is because her friend moved her from Sirikit to a PRIVATE hospital. 

Edited by starky
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, starky said:

No no any of the Thais suffering from burns in Sirikit. K. Phalit was heavily covered in the news much like your beloved Nong kim. Even though it took ya 10 minutes to scroll back and come up with K. PHALIT.  Myth.

Please go head and let everyone know how all these other Thai’s are at SiriKit and do share their names? 

6 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Who’s being a hero, this OP is about the Vietnamese girl, not about the others, the others are in all the other thread on this fire, there are multiple ops on it. the topic of this OP is clearly on the first page.

All the other threads? This is the only one in the first 3 pages of this forum. None of them mention the Thais who were hurt at all and mostly concern Sia B. Don't extract the urine mate.

As I said feel free to go through all these "multiple" threads and name just one of the Thai nationals that got stuck at Sirikit.

Edited by starky
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, starky said:

All the other threads? This is the only one in the first 3 pages of this forum. None of them mention the Thais who were hurt at all and mostly concern Sia B. Don't extract the urine mate.

As I said feel free to go through all these "multiple" threads and name just one of the Thai nationals that got stuck at Sirikit.

Extract the urine….lol I suggest you get some sleep, your trolling is getting tedious, my turn for a block

Some of the other threads

https://aseannow.com/topic/1268007-devastating-fire-at-sattahip-nightclub-claims-13-lives-20-injured-multiple-explosions-heard/

https://aseannow.com/topic/1268715-28-mountain-b-pub-fire-victims-still-in-hospital-some-still-on-ventilators/

11 hours ago, starky said:

There will be another news story next week and this bird will matter just as much to you as she does to me. 

I love all this false concern. Why don't you pull some money out your bank and cover her bill if you care so much. Be a white knight get her removed from a hospital and take her under your wing. Or better yet pay for one of the Thais that had to stay in Sirikit get a better level of health care. By next week you and your concern for her will cease to exist and you will have another little Thai story to whinge about.

What are you talking about? There are many things that are happening in the world that make one sigh with sadness and you are suggesting/implying that if the sadness is genuine one should should do this or that. Totally unrealistic and not practical at all. Many people don't have the means to do what you suggest and an expression of sympathy should be denied also...according to you.

• Thanks 1

I was hoping for an update on Nong Kim and the others that were injured in the fire, instead I got 'fire n brimstone' negative comments, unecessary bickering and shows of stupidity.............there is a time and place for everything, I just don't think this is neither the time nor place for negativity with so much attrocity concerning tnhios incident........................Peace

On 8/12/2022 at 2:15 PM, BKKTRAVELER said:

You are pointing out something very accurate, not every country has universal healthcare. I just wish Thailand did in this situation. 

I believe treatment would be given at any Government hospital without insurance or cash up front (that is my experience after associates were in accidents) the hospital may request payment but you will be treated and will not face legal action if you can not pay....if you have insurance the bill should be covered...BTW one of the problems victims experience: the rescue foundations/drivers have deals with private hospitals for commissions so they often take patients there instead of government hospitals....the so called one hundred baht is universal for Thais for treatment at government hospitals not private hospitals. I had a foreign friend who spent his last days in a government hospital in Essarn and did not pay a bill. Sorry for the long reply

Edited by d4dang
grammar

4 minutes ago, d4dang said:

I believe treatment would be given at any Government hospital without insurance or cash up front (that is my experience after associates were in accidents) the hospital may request payment but you will be treated and will not face legal action if you can not pay....if you have insurance the bill should be covered...BTW one of the problems victims experience: the rescue foundations/drivers have deals with private hospitals for commissions so they often take patients there instead of government hospitals....the so called one hundred baht is universal for Thais for treatment at government hospitals not private hospitals. I had a foreign friend who spent his last days in a government hospital in Essarn and did not pay a bill. Sorry for the long reply

Thanks for taking the time, it was quite informative.

• Like 1