Dutch Croquett

kangeroo

Just thought about my op mmmmmmmmm i think i should ask my thai gf . :o:D:D

If the gf can't help, try 'Holland House' on Jomtien, a few hundred yards before the Jomtien Beach Condominium. Actually 2 Dutch eateries side-by-side there but only tried the one.

If the gf can't help, try 'Holland House' on Jomtien, a few hundred yards before the Jomtien Beach Condominium. Actually 2 Dutch eateries side-by-side there but only tried the one.

How was it? Could you give an approximate Soi number?

Patrick's Belgian has Flemish croquettes, as far as I can tell, the same as Dutch. Including goulash croquettes. Yum. And their fries are very nice too.

on Pattaya 2nd Road (parallel road to Pattaya Beach Road), opposite Mike Shopping Mall

Isn't there a Dutch food place on Soi 5 Jomtien? Any good?

Edited by Jingthing

How was it? Could you give an approximate Soi number?

The Dutch specialties are all quite good plus the boncafe coffee. Between Soi 9 and 11 (which is the JBC soi).

The Dutch specialties are all quite good plus the boncafe coffee. Between Soi 9 and 11 (which is the JBC soi).

Thanks, I'll give them a go.

The Dutch restaurant is called "Holland House" and is just past the Soi 9. I haven't eaten there yet, but when I do I shall report back here.