Best traditional massage shop in Pattaya

Baron Samedi

37 minutes ago, tontraveller said:

Thai Blind Massage Institute ( TBMI)  lcated soi Jomtien Complex.

Around 15 male and female therapists with good qualifications.

I agree. Went there 3 times, excellent one hour Thai massage for 180 which even just by price is good for Jomtien and Pratamnak areas. For some reason a foot massage there is 250. Not sure why and didn't pay to find out. Eventually I made the mistake of going for 2 hour Thai. I find 2 hour massages often become one hour massages in slow motion. Eeeeek!

I believe there are other blind massage parlours in Pattaya, but not tried them. I find they are pretty much fail safe. Have been to one in Phnom Penh also, if you're ever over there. ????

• Love It 1

There’s a massage place in the grounds of the big temple at the bottom of Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya Road) near the crossroads with 2nd Road.

I’ve been in there a few times and it’s quite good.

Everybody is in the same big room without any screens/curtains.

They have male and female staff.

14 hours ago, Kenny Boy said:

There’s a massage place in the grounds of the big temple at the bottom of Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya Road) near the crossroads with 2nd Road.

I’ve been in there a few times and it’s quite good.

Everybody is in the same big room without any screens/curtains.

They have male and female staff.

Wat Chai Mongkhon.

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2022 at 4:38 PM, scubascuba3 said:

It's trial and error, just go to the old birds end of Buakhao by Klang, or a specific recommendation is Mai the boss, Healing Hands, first massage shop on the left Soi Lengkee

I've noticed all those 100 baht massage shops from 2 years ago on Buakhao right by Klang intersection are now all 150 baht. Inflation hitting hard, in 2 years prices up 50%.

Edited by bbi1

15 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

I've noticed all those 100 baht massage shops from 2 years ago on Buakhao right by Klang intersection are now all 150 baht. Inflation hitting hard, in 2 years prices up 50%.

Yeah they all agree to fix the price and raise to 150, same barber shops. There are still 100 baht massage shops around on Buakhao and side roads

When I lived in Lengkee I went almost everyday to Lotus Ann on Klang, right on exit from Buakhao, first on the right. Was 80 THB 2 years ago, now 150. They've lost one or two of their best masseuses (gone abroad) but still maintain a decent standard.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yeah they all agree to fix the price and raise to 150, same barber shops. There are still 100 baht massage shops around on Buakhao and side roads

I've noticed a few barber shops at 100 baht near there. Not sure what it was before a couple of years ago as I wasn't paying attention.

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

Same in Jomtien/Pratamnak area. All 200 minimum. Won't budge. Never understood that mentality. I walk away every time.

• Like 1