Enoch Powell, he wasnt wrong in his forecast !

CharlieH

5 hours ago, NanLaew said:

That's got to take the biscuit for this thread's most ignorant, narrow-minded, xenophobic, broad-brush wielding bigotry so far.

Enoch would be proud. Well done.

You have no explanation for the absence of people of colour in the crowds then, but have a meltdown when somebody points it out. Must be a touchy subject for you. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/14/2022 at 9:38 AM, proton said:

You have no explanation for the absence of people of colour in the crowds then, but have a meltdown when somebody points it out. Must be a touchy subject for you. 

Perhaps you should leave bike your bigotry out of the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II.  

Look who was the very first to get in line in a London to pay their respects to their Queen:

“Vanessa Nanthakumaran, Annie and Grace wait in line Tuesday to bid farewell to Queen Elizabeth II.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/crowds-london-queen-coffin-royal-procession-lies-in-state-westminster-rcna47515

Edited by Chomper Higgot

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Perhaps you should leave bike your bigotry out of the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II.  

Look who was the very first to get in line in a London to pay their respects to their Queen:

“Vanessa Nanthakumaran, Annie and Grace wait in line Tuesday to bid farewell to Queen Elizabeth II.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/crowds-london-queen-coffin-royal-procession-lies-in-state-westminster-rcna47515

Facts are not bigotry. That makes 2 out of tens of thousands the media managed to find, where were the rest?

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I don’t spend my time trying to turn. Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral into an opportunity to display bigotry.

No you use it as an opportunity to label people you don't agree with as bigots, racists, etc, another intolerant liberal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, proton said:

Facts are not bigotry. That makes 2 out of tens of thousands the media managed to find, where were the rest?

I have been watching the feed and looking at the news and there are plenty of non-whites showing their respect. I'm sorry this doesn't feed into your bigoted narrative but since you are all about facts perhaps you should look for yourself.

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Plenty of non-white's are expressing their sadness and loss too. Trying to stay on topic, the color of the people who are seen publicly mourning the passing of the Queen is not the perverted manipulation that Enoch Powell was right that you are claiming it to be.

You can do your own Google search for pictures of those turning out to pay their respects. You will see that there's plenty of those "foreign rooted" types that makego into melt down doing it. Now THERE'S a touchy bloke for you. He's got links to the sort of YouTubes that you would probably like. Just ask him.

Over the years, I have disagreed with many different people over many different things. That's what a robust but polite debate over differing opinions is all about. A fair exchange of views while at the same time, both sides learning a lot from the other.

But that's not what I'm doing here. I am not disagreeing with you at all. I'm simply calling you an ignorant, narrow-minded, xenophobic, broad-brush wielding bigot.

Nothing to learn here. No debate.

That's a racist thing to say to someone who may not be racist. ????

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/12/2022 at 1:18 PM, proton said:

I have, but you do not have to become Thai. The difference is expats in Thailand put into the country and have not gone there to rob the country blind. In the UK immigrants just take advantage of everything, housing, health care, schools, job opportunities, nationality- but many don't respect our values and culture, they want to replace it.

There have been studies to show that immigrants put more into the economy than they take out , so immigrants are a financial benefit to the UK

Our findings show that immigrants to the UK who arrived since 2000, and for whom we observe their entire migration history, have made consistently positive fiscal contributions regardless of their area of origin. Between 2001 and 2011 recent immigrants from the A10 countries contributed to the fiscal system about 12% more than they took out, with a net fiscal contribution of about £5 billion.  At the same time the net fiscal contributions of recent European immigrants from the rest of the EU totalled £15bn, with fiscal payments about 64% higher than transfers received. Immigrants from outside the EU countries made a net fiscal contribution of about £5.2 billion, thus paying into the system about 3% more than they took out. In contrast, over the same period, natives made an overall negative fiscal contribution of £616.5 billion. The net fiscal balance of overall immigration to the UK between 2001 and 2011 amounts therefore to a positive net contribution of about £25 billion, over  a period over which the UK has run an overall budget deficit.

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/economics/about-department/fiscal-effects-immigration-uk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roo860 said:

Probably gone back to Europe. 

Quite a lot of them stayed .

Six million or so U.K settlement visas were given out , not sure how many stayed though . 

Job vacancies all over the UK at the moment though (well in my town anyway) every other shop has a "Staff wanted" sign in its window 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2022 at 5:27 PM, proton said:

Not this fable again, other studies show the opposite and the one you quote does not take into account the vast numbers of illegals and asylum seekers taking out of the system. EU immigrants should not have really been counted as such anyway, but their immigration status has ended anyway, so thier contribution will as well.

But you don’t link to any of these other studies.

4 minutes ago, Martin71 said:

And the bloke who sexually assaulted two women in the queue to see the queen was called Adio Adeshine.

And the bloke who stabbed two coppers in Leicester Square was called Mohammed Rahman.

What about the 87 year guy who was in a wheelchair that died.

There was a photo suspect with blood on him the old man's blood was on the street.

I guess many who remember Powell realizes he weren't far off what will happen.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

The sad thing is these sort of people are all around us in the UK  and Europe in fact,Sweden that was so liberal has seen crime rise so high they want to stop any more coming

It's took them a while to wake up to appalling situation, I have a friend who lives in Malmo, horrendous place to live, unfortunately. 

• Like 1