Are You a Sheep?

NoshowJones

On 9/2/2022 at 3:12 AM, possum1931 said:

No! My hair is nothing like that, it completely covers my ears, a little longer at the back, but not short at the front, and comes down to my eyebrows.

Captain Kangaroo hair cut then

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, alien365 said:

I thought you were a wrestler, the million dollar man Ted Dibiase. Name quite fitting for here. 

I had to look him up to see if it was a real person....Looks like we're both the same size + he looks to be an ok guy....

On 9/2/2022 at 10:21 AM, HappyExpat57 said:

I believe you missed a subtle insult. Mullets are loosely associated with uncouth backwoods inbred rednecks.

Particularly of the southern U.S. variety. We had a ton of these goobers when I lived in Jacksonville, FL between 1990 and 1999. I was so glad to finally leave that sh*t hole. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, everyone should develop their own sense of style.  Copying others is not a sense of style, just like laughing at your own (attempts at telling) jokes does not prove you have a sense of humor.

I saw this fellow on TV a few weeks ago, I just couldn't believe he was copying the look of the guy in the lower pic.

image.png.955c608b6598df3b0450b89a994f1ff5.png

image.png.33691d374a29d7addc7db2ffb3904e0a.png

Edited by bendejo

16 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

I like the (former) President George W. Bush line:

Some folks look at me and see a certain swagger, which in Texas is called 'walking.'

In Texas they walk up and stick it in, but in Alaska we stick it in and walk up….

Most people follow others like sheep. That's something that has been proven to me over the last couple of years. The heard mentality is especially prevalent with most in here. Just look at how you all believed the sanctioned "experts" who told you to go get yourselves injected. You rushed to do it as soon as possible. They promised you that you'd be protected and that it would stop the spread. You believed them and went on to demonise and ostracise anyone who didn't want to go along. Now, that everyone knows that this virus can't be stopped, you're pretending like we knew that all along and won't apologise or give any kind of vindication to the people who tried to warn you. You were played like simple sheep this whole time without even realising it. It's scary to see how far you all were willing to go. It's even scarier to think how far you'll be willing to go next time. Because if you keep ignoring the fact that you were in the wrong, you will have learnt nothing from this and you are doomed to repeat it.

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, edogthong said:

Most people follow others like sheep. That's something that has been proven to me over the last couple of years. The heard mentality is especially prevalent with most in here. Just look at how you all believed the sanctioned "experts" who told you to go get yourselves injected. You rushed to do it as soon as possible. They promised you that you'd be protected and that it would stop the spread. You believed them and went on to demonise and ostracise anyone who didn't want to go along. Now, that everyone knows that this virus can't be stopped, you're pretending like we knew that all along and won't apologise or give any kind of vindication to the people who tried to warn you. You were played like simple sheep this whole time without even realising it. It's scary to see how far you all were willing to go. It's even scarier to think how far you'll be willing to go next time. Because if you keep ignoring the fact that you were in the wrong, you will have learnt nothing from this and you are doomed to repeat it.

If we are to believe your narrative most of us must be sheep then.

Or is it that we just don't suffer from Dunning-Kruger?

1 hour ago, LosLobo said:

If we are to believe your narrative most of us must be sheep then.

Exactly that, well done! Btw, it's not my narrative I'm asking you to believe in. I'm just asking you to believe in the current reality. Reflect, regret, repent and admit that you were wrong and that you were duped. 

• Haha 1