Pattaya City Council urges mayor to take good care of palm trees after removing them from Pattaya beach

webfact

Trust the pattaya council doofuses to find the right timing to cause delays, havoc and eyesore everywhere they see fit. like the endless road digging. the re-covering of the beach soil, paving of walkways that takes months, and now the trees, i bet my last baht that they will end up in adump somewhere and it will take for ever to replace them, you just wait and see...

• Thanks 1

"...the tree planting project, which has been running on the beach since 2021 but had reportedly been hampered by citizen complaints, as many people did not want some trees removed."

The "tree planting project" has them removing trees previously and again now?

Just walked there yesterday...they are planting those big double trunk palms all along near soi 2, 3, 4 etc....look nice.  Would be better if they had a few of the big old trees that give more shade but i believe somebody decided to cut them all down for some strange reason probably having to do wiith ego, $$, if it ain't broke lets fix it anyway plans.