Thai Airways opens application for new CEO who has vision, ethics, integrity agile and is tech savvy

webfact

Just now, Gknrd said:

That job is going to be very expensive to buy..

I know, as I said my brown envelope was returned empty and with a Thank you but no thank rejection notice.  So sad today, I thought I would fly in style while having the air crew wai and deliver me fruit baskets.....

• Haha 1

Close the shop, simple as that. It is commercially not possible to bring back TG where it was, there is no way to recuperate 330+ billion (not million) losses and, with all due respect, no Thai professional with the profile of a real CEO will ever enter that office. You will end up with yet another air-force-com-finance-ministry backside licker, most likely on the take as some of his predecessors who came after Chatichai Bunya-ananta. TG died with the forced departure of the latter, ever since the swan song kept the media busy with all sorts of scandals and irregularities. 

Nobody ever went after the proven, solid, kickbacks Rolls-Royce paid, nobody explains why half the fleet is parked indefinitely in U-Tapao and Bangkok while nobody explains how a completely bankrupt set-up like TG could take delivery of three brand-new B777; this time with First Class configuration as 30+ years ago. 

I've written off hard-earn cash I spent on TG air tickets which I never got refunded; I for one will never ever set foot on that airline. 

• Thanks 2