First order on Lazada - what to expect when it comes to delivery ?

Baron Samedi

18 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

From my experience, some delivery's can arrive quite late in the day.

So don't start panicking if 5pm has been and gone and your package still hasn't been delivered.

A 7pm delivery is not unheard of if they are busy, or the driver fancies a pit stop for a beer on route.

If it's Lazada's own delivery service (LEX TH) they will send you a message on the app that the package will arrive within the next hour.

If you're paying cash on delivery then make sure you have to exact amount ready to give to the courier.

Deliveries from Lazada with their companies are no problem, if you are buying food again no problem, but beware of their sellers when you are ordering other stuff, the last two things I bought from them just did not work, yes it was only a few hundred Bt, but just the same????

29 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

I just order , always COD , never worry when is it going to arrive,

have the money ready in little plastic bags with amount and details

written on it ,have 5 packages on their way now , when they arrive

they are here, never had a none delivery....... don't worry you will get it.

regards worgeordie

CoD means you have to be at home when delivery is made - thus, you do have to worry when its going to arrive - or as you have written, prepare plastic bags with written details and hope the right guy takes the right one and that the first guy doesn’t nick off with all of the money for the others... 

Isn’t that a lot more hassle than just paying by card on the Lazada (or shopee) app and having the delivery guy place the delivery either with security (moo-baan or Condo) or on your doorstep or in a box (moo-baan or private house).

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

CoD means you have to be at home when delivery is made - thus, you do have to worry when its going to arrive - or as you have written, prepare plastic bags with written details and hope the right guy takes the right one and that the first guy doesn’t nick off with all of the money for the others... 

Isn’t that a lot more hassle than just paying by card on the Lazada (or shopee) app and having the delivery guy place the delivery either with security (moo-baan or Condo) or on your doorstep or in a box (moo-baan or private house).

Someone is always at home , hope the right guy takes the right one , ? the plastic bags are in the house

not at the gate......COD don't have to worry if it comes or not ,but they always do , ditto Aliexpress  never

had a lost one .,I just do it the way that's best for me, might not work for others..

regards Worgeordie

My stuff was sent today by the seller.

The delivery partner for that order is Flash Express.

Got a tracking number as well as the integrated Lazada tracking system.

Status right now is "Departed from First Mile Facility".

Who knows? I might get my order tomorrow with a bit of luck.

That would be 48h after placing the order.

Pretty fast honestly if that's the case ????

im using lazada for 4-5 years now

maybe i was lucky or not but only 1 time got scammed. the rest of my orders were great and really good quality

about the delivery date if its thailand you will get it probably in 2-3 days max. if its chine i would say a week or week and a half max.

i always read the comments or feedbacks. if you feel anything not good just look for another one. Also keep scrolling down for the product you want to buy because they post more then 5-6 times with different prices. so probably you will find cheaper one at the ends. i would never buy complex electronic things. most of them you can find in thailand probably 300 baht more expensive but at least you see and touch. 

i ordered things for my car, phone and home. so far im really happy. Never used shopee so i cannot compare. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/2/2022 at 10:54 PM, problemfarang said:

ordered things for my car, phone and home. so far im really happy. Never used shopee so i cannot compare. 

In my experience Lazada delivery is most often next day - Shopee 2-3 days.  It of course varies by seller but in general Lazada has been much faster (although until Shopee just removed iBanking payment option normally used them as PC software seems better and better search).

• Like 2