Favourite 7/11 food

Sparktrader

38 minutes ago, The Fugitive said:

That's what some of us need especially first thing in the morning when we feel wobbly and nauseous. Sets me up a treat for the day!

Longer term, it sets you up for Type 2 diabetes.

Feeling wobbly and nauseous is the result of what you did last night.

• Like 1

Baked cheesecake and Black Forest cakes (when local or O&A)

Steamed Bbq'd pork stuffed buns

A few of their ready to eat microwave meals, if PTT Park doesn't have anything better on offer when O&A.

Anything else I wouldn't call 7-11 food, as available anywhere.  Ones that have their own coffee/bake shop, occasionally, rare, have something of interest on display.  Their coffee isn't that good though.

Moccona or a 3/1 Hazelnut flavored still better in a pinch.

Although, now with the EV & V2L, we can brew or own at a viewpoint to wash that pastry or brekkie down

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

EZY TASTE  BBQ Chicken  on Whole wheat bun .....      The package picture looks tasty. 

What with having Thirty three (   33  )   food preservatives   ??

I bought this chicken roll last night,  and while it tasted ok ....  it wasn't really tasty and nice.

It contained 33  .....     INS  (  Food additives )   

image.png.765c90a7ec69eed319509291650af571.png

33  INS   FOOD PRESERVATIVES   :

image.png.5cebb1928ddfce72c92ed721f92958af.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

Sour Cream & Onion Pringles.

Have a tube right next to me here but they did come from Lotus yesterday.

7/11 the otherside of AH2 and I get their BUCHER charcoal grilled sausages from there , so much better then those horrid pink things. Oh and I often get their big oatmeal cookies from there.

• Love It 1

4 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

To the above:
7-11 is a crack enough operation that, if it didn't sell, it would no longer be available for sale.

But you don't have to buy it.

while I agree with what you say .....    some of their Ezy Go & other brands looks absolutely disgusting ...

some looks vile ....  just saying. And how can Tuna cans be on a shelf and not refrigerated ? I thought Tuna being a fish should be in the fridge ?  

22 minutes ago, steven100 said:

EZY TASTE  BBQ Chicken  on Whole wheat bun .....      The package picture looks tasty. 

What with having Thirty three (   33  )   food preservatives   ??

I bought this chicken roll last night,  and while it tasted ok ....  it wasn't really tasty and nice.

It contained 33  .....     INS  (  Food additives )   

image.png.765c90a7ec69eed319509291650af571.png

33  INS   FOOD PRESERVATIVES   :

image.png.5cebb1928ddfce72c92ed721f92958af.png

It would go bad otherwise

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, steven100 said:

while I agree with what you say .....    some of their Ezy Go & other brands looks absolutely disgusting ...

some looks vile ....  just saying. And how can Tuna cans be on a shelf and not refrigerated ? I thought Tuna being a fish should be in the fridge ?  

Tuna cans are sealed. Never in fridge in any country. All salted. They last many months.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

7-11

It's ok if you like heavily processed cr#p for a 5 minute fix.

Sometimes I stay in a Bangkok area with no easy restaurants but there's a 7-11 around the corner. And sometimes I want to go home and have something to eat with near zero preparation required.

7-11 Pad Siew or shrimp dumplings are great for that. But I cook most all meals for myself by myself.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HauptmannUK said:

I like the fishburger. Made will Pollock from the Bering Sea, according to the packet.  They are popular - my local 7-11 will have 6-7 on the shelf in the morning and by late afternoon they'll all be gone.

By contrast, the shrimpburger is pretty horrible and seem to be a slow seller.

Yes, I like the fishburgher also.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Those packets of peanuts filled with a compressed gas and containing no more than five or six peanuts......keeps my weight down.

Almonds, Brazil nuts and macadamias are better for weight loss, don't think I have ever seen the latter two in a 7/11. Almonds maybe.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Lacessit said:

None. A haven for sugar and carbohydrate junkies. Possibly the only product in there that can be remotely described as healthy are the probiotics, and even they have sugar.

Agree because most Thai snacks are either full of sugar or salt

30 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Ever since this guy said what was a fact isn't a fact, I don't believe a word he says.

I'm not Trump, I don't have alternative facts, Feel free to put me on your ignore list if I upset you.