UK Immigration problem

superal

11 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Borders don't exist. They are figment of the Hominoid's imagination.

So you do not have a passport or leave your home country then!

You are also implying then that countries do not exist either!

Edited by DezLez
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, kingstonkid said:

The UK us have a huge border issue. Not only withe people but drugs as well.  There really is no way to completely solve it but closing the borders is a good start. Also get rid of soft cover tractor trailers.  Go back to aluminum and make the drivers responsible for the closing and locking.  Give the drivers the keys and then immigration can search at will.

Borders serve the same purpose as doors on houses.

Thailand understood that very well.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, keithkarmann said:

I have a cunning plan. Install hundreds of wind turbines in the channel to blow all the dinghies back to France. This could of course increase the numbers if the wind is blowing the wrong way. So I am working on that problem. 

I am not a "fan" of that solution at the moment!

It does however seem to involve less "hot air" than some of the posts  here!

Edited by DezLez
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

Also get rid of soft cover tractor trailers.  Go back to aluminum and make the drivers responsible for the closing and locking.  Give the drivers the keys and then immigration can search at will.

In a rubber dingy?

Have you not noticed that they are crossing the channel by boat not truck I

• Like 1

Two very opposing opinions on this, so lets explore the impact on each side of the discussion..

If there were to be only 1 more illegal immigrant enter the UK in the next 10 years, what impact would that have on the supporters of immigration?.

If there were to be 5 million illegal immigrants enter the UK in the next 10 years what effect would that have on those individuals that wish to limit the influx?

Unless of course all those 5 million suddenly become doctors etc. as the argument is commonly presented. The impact is neglible for the supporters and could actually be catastrophic for those wishing to limit / exclude.

The present situation in terms of the numbers of non UK (and I’m not excluding those born here) individuals living in the UK suggests the balance sides with the supporters.

Now show me the benefits.