Chinese Space Junk Falling To Earth On Saturday, 11 Thai Provinces At Risk

webfact

8 hours ago, ThaiPauly said:

I think people that have purchased Chinese cars will live to regret it

Most things made in China fall apart, they are known for poor quality and cheap prices   so why not with cars as well?

Most thing fall apart? Name one thing that is made in China and doesnt fall apart.

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I bought a Xiaomi Readme note 9 smartphone about 3 years ago, yes it still works, but the torch keeps coming on without warning, and when I leave it on the table with the timing at "never", most times it just moves to somewhere else. Nearly every time I try to change to another feature, the camera comes on.

I paid about 10.000 Bt for this phone because it had the best reports of all the smartphones at that time. What a mistake.

Did you buy from Xiaomi, as it was only 6500 baht when released May 2020, and that was the 128GB one.  Only 5000 baht for the 64GB version.

https://www.siamphone.com/spec/redmi/note_9.htm

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Did you buy from Xiaomi, as it was only 6500 baht when released May 2020, and that was the 128GB one.  Only 5000 baht for the 64GB version.

https://www.siamphone.com/spec/redmi/note_9.htm

Sorry, no it was the note 7. Bought from MBK, no more Chinese junk for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

My Volvo (three years so far with not a squeak), my iPhone, my DJI drone (72% of the world's market share and impeccable), their high speed trains, Teslas, Ray Bans, Gillette razors, Hush Puppy shoes, Levi jeans, Converse trainers, Black & Decker tools, Prada bags, Burberry, Lenovo computers......

It's just a cheap (usually racist) jibe to say "made in China" means rubbish.  The Chinese can make things to just as high a standard as anywhere else, but guess what - those items don't cost $2.  If you buy cheap <deleted> then it is, well, cheap <deleted> so what do you expect?   You can't equate all Chinese manufacturing to a $2 plastic toy you ordered on Lazada.

Racist? Really? They produce rubbish. In 20 years they may be great but not now. Cut the stupid Racist bit and come into the real world.

2 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

Racist? Really? They produce rubbish. In 20 years they may be great but not now. Cut the stupid Racist bit and come into the real world.

Did you not read my post?  They make cheap rubbish because there is a market for that.  They also make more expensive high quality stuff and I included many examples in my post.

Pay for rubbish and you get rubbish, that is the same the world over.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2022 at 6:49 AM, nobodysfriend said:

I own a chinese made Huawei P30 phone . Best I ever had . Waterproof , good camera etc .

China can produce good or very good quality , if an importer orders this . But the price to pay is higher , of course .

Most importers look to maximize their profits by ordering the cheapest junk .

Many times it is the importers greed that is at fault for cheap quality for the consumer .

Good quality comes at a price .

I would have answered earlier but my Huawei phone wouldn't let me, you must have the good one mine is a pile of sh-t. 

• Haha 1

On 11/4/2022 at 2:09 PM, Photoguy21 said:

Most thing fall apart? Name one thing that is made in China and doesnt fall apart.

The iphones most of the racist (anti Chinese) posters on this forum use

On 11/4/2022 at 2:41 PM, owl sees all said:

So, if it does hit you on the head, who can you moan to?

On the upside. If it lands in ya farm; what a fantastic tourist attraction in the future.

Gotta work some lotto numbers in there somehow Owl !

Maybe go and mark out a grid ?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HighPriority said:

Gotta work some lotto numbers in there somehow Owl !

Maybe go and mark out a grid ?

I'm not one for lucky numbers. As long as they are a palindrome that'll do for me. The Mrs - on the other had - ready numbers into everything. Marks on the floor, elastic bands on the table; stuff like that.

But there is something in what you say HP. Someone has to win the 'biggie', might just as well be me. I'm going to the farm in a while. I'll look around for Chinese looking debris. If I find any; my abacus will come in real handy.

• Haha 1