Republicans announce investigation into Joe Biden !

Social Media

4 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Joe Biden never discussed business with his son or his sons associates. 

Just because Biden denied this (whether he was telling the truth or not)  does not make it a conspiracy theory as you claim, you should probably look up what that means.....lol

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Probably not. By all accounts he was a drug addict. Would you be in business with your son if he was a drug addict and you had a well paying senate gig? No, I didn't think so.

Joe Biden on Hunter Biden: 'He's the Smartest Man I Know'

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/joe-biden-hunter-biden-hes-smartest-man-i-know

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

You know full well there is more to the Biden/Burisma/Shokin/Son of a ___ he got fired!/Trump impeachment than a simple guy doing private business. We are going to get to the bottom of it. I suspect it will be very painful for some having their conspiracy theories upended.

Go on believing your views 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, 300sd said:

Headlines eh, the actual context is very warming, how all parents should be:

"Well, look," Biden said, pausing briefly, "we have great confidence in our son, I am not concerned about any accusation made against him, it's used to get to me, I think it's kind of foul play, but look, it is what it is. And he's a grown man -- he is the smartest man I know, I mean, in a pure intellectual capacity. And as long as he's good, we're good."

Colbert expressed admiration for Joe's response, but asked Biden: "Can you reach across the aisle to people who will be using this as an attack on you, when it is such a personal attack, because it's about family." "If it benefits the country, yes," Biden replied. "I really mean it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Large overseas wire transactions are routinely flagged by banks. Any amount $10,000 and over has to be reported to the Federal govt. It's not at all clear whether these transfers being flagged are significant.

Even if the allegations against Hunter and James Biden prove to be true, to date no one has found a nickel of illicitly earned money by Biden. 

It's almost as if the payments were ignored after being flagged by the banks.

25 minutes ago, dotcalm said:

Some of the investigative evidence includes 150 banking transactions (SARS) flagged by US banks as meriting further review,

SARs:

"Committee Republicans have sought Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) in the custody

of the U.S. Department of the Treasury (Treasury) that are related to Biden family financial

transactions and accounts. SARs are generated by American banks and submitted to the

Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) within Treasury when customers engage in a

range of activities outside the normal course of business, including large, suspicious transactions that may indicate criminal activity.7 Between Hunter Biden and James Biden, President Biden’s brother, American banks have generated at least 150 SARs"

https://news.yahoo.com/u-banks-flagged-over-150-134755221.html

https://republicans-oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Interim-Staff-Report-A-President-Compromised-The-Biden-Family-Investigation.pdf

Biden, his son, & brother can just come out and deny all the allegations, (which they have not done AFAIK), cooperate with the investigation and show he is not corrupted and compromised by the alleged and documented pay to play schemes of his family. The congressional oversight committee claim there are no less than 14 whistleblowers who have come forwarded and they may have evidence including conspiracy to defraud the United States, tax evasion and money laundering by members of Biden's family.

Biden could be cooked VERY soon and likely forced to alocute, and resign in disgrace or even face impeachment and criminal indictment. His brother and son may end up behind the pipes too.

The committee headed by Jim Jordan have no need to push mis/disinformation like the Russia hoax, fake bought and paid for Hillary / steele dossier, etc, there seems to be predicate for and probable cause to investigate Biden as he could be the most corrupt politician in US history. This will bear out in the months that follow.

LOL, going by your previous predictions, I'll pass on these too

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Large overseas wire transactions are routinely flagged by banks. Any amount $10,000 and over has to be reported to the Federal govt. It's not at all clear whether these transfers being flagged are significant.

Even if the allegations against Hunter and James Biden prove to be true, to date no one has found a nickel of illicitly earned money by Biden. 

If there's nothing to hide and all transactions are above board, then just cooperate.

"The US Treasury Department has formally rejected a Republican lawmaker’s bid to examine “suspicious activity reports” on first son Hunter Biden — because the request wasn’t okayed by Democrats in Congress."

https://nypost.com/2022/09/03/gop-treasury-runs-cover-for-hunter-biden-withholds-banking-docs/

The congressional investigation will have full subpoena power & will get any and all records and documents necessary, it is pointless to try to hide now. Biden's family is going to fess up sooner or later and I think sooner than some would like.

What an utter disgrace and humiliation for a failed presidency I would expect the outcome will be!

Edited by dotcalm
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

You must not see the hypocrisy and irony...

Exactly, Trump and his Republican allies in Congress made Hunter Biden’s business dealings in China and Ukraine a line of attack against the elder Biden during the 2020 election campaign

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, dotcalm said:

If there's nothing to hide and all transactions are above board, then just cooperate.

"The US Treasury Department has formally rejected a Republican lawmaker’s bid to examine “suspicious activity reports” on first son Hunter Biden — because the request wasn’t okayed by Democrats in Congress."

https://nypost.com/2022/09/03/gop-treasury-runs-cover-for-hunter-biden-withholds-banking-docs/

The congressional investigation now will full subpoena power will get any and all records and documents necessary, it is pointless to try to hide now. Biden's family is going to fess up sooner or later and I think sooner than some would like.

What an utter disgrace and humiliation for a failed presidency I would expect the outcome will be!

The treasury has rejected a request to copy the files, however, it is not forbidden to House reps. to consult the files. And what did they found? Nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

You know full well there is more to the Biden/Burisma/Shokin/Son of a ___ he got fired!/Trump impeachment than a simple guy doing private business. We are going to get to the bottom of it. I suspect it will be very painful for some having their conspiracy theories upended.

You must be terribly confused. You're part of the cult sprouting all the conspiracy nonsense....????

• Thumbs Up 2