Prince Harry says 'it's a dirty game' in new Netflix trailer

webfact

6 hours ago, Credo said:

Well, surprise, surprise, I looked up ""pUssywhipped" and guess what?  No picture of Prince Harry.   I think you are telling porkies again.

Prince Harry is one of the most honorable people to come out of the Royal Family.  He served his country honorably and with distinction.  He continues to help veterans.  He has done the one thing that is at the core of humanity -- he chose to protect his family over everything else.  

Sarcasm at its best!???????? Love it!

• Like 1

Mind boggling replies, especially about  a 'Nazi COSTUME' at a costume party.

I guess I should apologize to whatever 'letter' group for dressing in drag, for Halloween one year, since not a tranny ... I don't think anyway ????

IMHO ... the Royals are as Harry describes, along with their roots, and do lean a bit to nazism itself ... again ... IMHO

I'll simply agree with Harry, as my opinion of the family isn't very favorable.

They changed their name for a reason ... hmm

Kudos for him distancing himself from that family.  A little $$$ along the way never hurts, since they cut him off.  ????????

Edited by KhunLA

6 hours ago, Credo said:

Well, surprise, surprise, I looked up ""pUssywhipped" and guess what?  No picture of Prince Harry.   I think you are telling porkies again.

Prince Harry is one of the most honorable people to come out of the Royal Family.  He served his country honorably and with distinction.  He continues to help veterans.  He has done the one thing that is at the core of humanity -- he chose to protect his family over everything else.  

Good One!????

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

So Harry uses the P word and dresses like a Nazi and he's NOT a racist.

Lady Hussey asks someone with an African name wearing African tribal wear where she is from and she IS a racist.

Got it... ????

The magical mystery world of Woke. ????

Yes you said, you can't make this stuff up!????

Edited by mikeymike100
  • Like 1

Prince Harry is by no means the first to try and shake up the Monarchy and should it continue, I'm sure he won't be the last. They failed in the past and I doubt the P. Harry will do any better. The Monarchy is so steeped in tradition and that tradition is based on Britain's tumultuous history, which for 'a small island in the north sea', has been its strength and its weakness. After 410 AD when the Roman Garrison officially no longer existed in Britain, the order that the Romans imposed began to break down and most of us know at least some of what happened afterwards, King after King, bloodbath after bloodbath etc.

In my opinion, the Monarchy will not basically change and the only way to alter it would be replace it with something else (don't know what) or cancel it altogether. 

22 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

( even though her kids were not entitled to that title)

Apparently they are now if Charles III wishes. But he has stated he wants a smaller monarchy.

Maybe it hinges on how the young lad turns out???? Service to the Crown and all that.

Edited by VocalNeal

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

So Harry uses the P word and dresses like a Nazi and he's NOT a racist.

I didn't say that.

You are the one calling him a racist, not me.

Your video appears to back up your claim...but it is your claim, I've made no such claim.

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Lady Hussey asks someone with an African name wearing African tribal wear where she is from and she IS a racist.

Off topic, but she asked ''No where are you REALLY from?'' when told the charity worker was Briitish...

That was racism in action

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

The magical mystery world of Woke. 

Oh dear...

23 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Apparently they are now if Charles III wishes. But he has stated he wants a smaller monarchy.

Maybe it hinges on how the young lad turns out???? Service to the Crown and all that.

Harry resigned his position from the Royal Family and that should exclude his Family from getting Royal titles and he rejected the offer of being the Prince of Dumbarton 

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

I didn't say that.

You are the one calling him a racist, not me.

Your video appears to back up your claim...but it is your claim, I've made no such claim.

Off topic, but she asked ''No where are you REALLY from?'' when told the charity worker was Briitish...

That was racism in action

Oh dear...

So essentially, it's racist if you say it is. The facts don't matter, even if they come in the form of documented audio and video.

Thanks for confirming. You'll have to excuse me when I ignore all future accusations of racism from you.

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

So essentially, it's racist if you say it is. The facts don't matter, even if they come in the form of documented audio and video.

Thanks for confirming. You'll have to excuse me when I ignore all future accusations of racism from you.

I have not made any comment on whether he is racist or not..

You have made claims but, beyond pointing out to you that he is a product of his environment, I have not commented either way.

Edited by Bluespunk

8 hours ago, webfact said:

He describes the "pain and suffering of women marrying into this institution" in an apparent reference to his wife, Meghan,

Wasn't Megans and Harrys falling out with his Brother William because Megan's treatment of the people who worked at the Palace ?

At least two of the older White Ladies who worked at the Palace resigned from their jobs because of the abuse they received from Megan  .

That is the main reason why Harry and William are not friends anymore

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Harry resigned his position from the Royal Family and that should exclude his Family from getting Royal titles and he rejected the offer of being the Prince of Dumbarton 

Tbf you can see why he was a bit cheesed off.

His brother got a country (Wales) plus a cultured city (Cambridge). His Aunt had Edinburgh; his simpleton Uncle got an ancient kingdom (Wessex). Even his deviant Uncle got a decent city - albeit a Northern one - York.

Poor old Harry gets offered part of one of the worst local authorities in Scotland. No wonder he upped sticks and left!

• Haha 1

Just now, RayC said:

His brother got a country (Wales) plus a cultured city (Cambridge). His Aunt had Edinburgh; his simpleton Uncle got an ancient kingdom (Wessex). Even his deviant Uncle got a decent city - albeit a Northern one - York.

Poor old Harry gets offered part of one of the worst local authorities in Scotland. No wonder he upped sticks and left!

Harry got offered the title AFTER he had left the U.K and resigned from the Royal Family .

He objected to his kids being called Earls of Dumbarton because it had Dunb in the title

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And care with such ‘heightened emotion’.

I have been quite surprised at the hot-headed and quite vitriolic responses this topic has been getting from our gammonati friends.  I can't get that excited about it at all, though it seems like there is plenty of bad feeling to go round in the House of Windsor these days.

29 minutes ago, RayC said:

Only missing is an official DNA test

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Slip said:

I have been quite surprised at the hot-headed and quite vitriolic responses this topic has been getting from our gammonati friends.  I can't get that excited about it at all, though it seems like there is plenty of bad feeling to go round in the House of Windsor these days.

I don't think that many people in the UK are too bothered or concerned about them , but it seems they are constantly in the media headline news .

They should have gone to the USA and lived happily ever after there and moved on and stopped using their royal connections for self publicity

5 hours ago, kamahele said:

Good for him. I hope he takes down not the family but the bureaucracy behind the royal family.  

Jealousy is a terrible affliction.

May I suggest focusing on improving yourself and those you love instead of trying to bring down those which you don't know but envy?