85 yr old Cancer patient waits 7 hours in the rain for an Ambulance !

3 minutes ago, puchooay said:

You said, with regards to a broken hip:

"Firstly, a broken hip leaves absolutely no doubt of its existence in the victim or anyone who tries to move the victim."

Then you said this. Evidence please.

I suggest you ask someone with a broken hip.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hip-fracture/symptoms-causes/syc-20373468

Edited by Chomper Higgot

16 minutes ago, puchooay said:

Oh. Sorry. Can I have evidence to substantiate your claim.

Maybe a link?

You yourself have said many times that personal experience or personal opinion doesn't cut it.

Maybe he has a low pain threshold. ????

7 minutes ago, puchooay said:

I'm asking you. Please let us all see how anyone can know all the details about a broken hip.

Thanks.

Thats a big ask,  when I cracked a lower back vertebrae the details I remember was an enormous ouch. ????

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Firstly, a broken hip leaves absolutely no doubt of its existence in the victim or anyone who tries to move the victim

Not to mention that if not moved in the correct manner by a trained professional, further and lasting damage can be inflicted.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/10/2022 at 3:33 PM, KhunLA said:

I guess walking across the street and grabbing a gurney and an intern was beyond anyone's thought process.

Exactly my thought (except maybe for the intern).

The ambulance wasn't going to magically teleport him. They were going to get him immobilized on a guerney. 

One suspects the "few yards from the hospital" bit is an exaggeration. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Exactly my thought (except maybe for the intern).

The ambulance wasn't going to magically teleport him. They were going to get him immobilized on a guerney. 

One suspects the "few yards from the hospital" bit is an exaggeration. 

I was bored but also interested so I checked, how sad is that!

Assuming the patient lived near to the village hall he was about 500 meters from the emergency room entrance, although he would have had to travel about 2.0 kms by road to get there.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1UEAD_enTH996TH996&tbs=lf:1,lf_ui:2&tbm=lcl&sxsrf=ALiCzsbZZz4HdQPzO78ProcAXDCIUUb9Cg:1670918155585&q=nearest+hospital+Bodelwyddan,+Denbighshire.&rflfq=1&num=10&ved=2ahUKEwi50fKYj_b7AhUU7zgGHQ3JAbYQtgN6BAgPEAY#rlfi=hd:;si:;mv:[[53.272466345118275,-3.493323308323315],[53.26512586218304,-3.5120129407390865],null,[53.268796261182054,-3.502668124531201],16]