Get vaccinated! Six Covid dead in a day in ONE Korat hospital - tragic scenes all over again

webfact

Just now, Lucky Bones said:

I thought everyone had been vaxed by now?

With the world in panic mode, I had my 2 jabs of so called "credible" vax so I could hopefully walk the streets fairly safely without some clown in a hazmat harassing me.

Here we go again

Ridiculous.????????

Many here in Thailand in the outer areas never did get vaccinated, and many of those early ones with Sinopharm never went and got boosted, while others fell victim to believing the false anti-vaxxer driven narratives, but then thats just my 2 cents worth.  I had my 2 AZ vaccines in 2021, had a Moderna booster in January of 2022, and 3 months later had a bout of covid, minor in nature.  I was waiting on a second generation vaccine for my 2nd booster but those are still lagging here in Thailand.  I have been vaccinated against the Flu for the past 20 years and have never had the flu, yet I have had pneumonia and only after that did I start getting the pneumococcal vaccination.  All vaccines are hit and miss depending on how ones body takes to the vaccination.  Vaccines have never been a 100% catch-all.

https://health-desk.org/articles/can-vaccines-be-100-effective-against-covid-19-or-any-other-illnesses

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Do you mean where with AIDs the person dies from something else but it is the disease that weakens the immune system and causes the death?  Because "death with covid" does not mean that the patient died from something else that they became vulnerable to due to covid.  It's more that they died of something and they also happened to test positive for covid, as I understand it.

Yes, that is the point I am trying to make....

I see all to often people using the phrase 'died with Covid, rather than die from Covid'.... as if Covid is nothing to be concerned about! Or the even more stark comment where they would have died quite soon anyway.. trivializing Covid, and even early demise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Yes, that is the point I am trying to make....

I see all to often people using the phrase 'died with Covid, rather than die from Covid'.... as if Covid is nothing to be concerned about! Or the even more stark comment where they would have died quite soon anyway.. trivializing Covid, and even early demise.

So if someone dies from something unrelated to covid, but tests positive for covid, then it is likely that covid contributed to that death?  Heart attack, stroke, etc.?

• Love It 1

9 minutes ago, FarAway said:

I hate Trump and I think people who follow him are idiots. But I hate Biden as well.

I am not left-wing nor right-wing, I do not believe in politics at all.

I am a libertarian.

I am certain that no matter who gets elected, in the end it is the same people behind the curtains that control everything. We can just change the color of our cage all 4 years, but they are all from the same team and just make a nice show for us peasants.

The ruling class just wanna divide us and make us hating each other instead of hating them.

And well, I actually MOSTLY eat just organic food, as long as we are eating at home and my wife cooks for us.

Fish is coming from the ocean (but yeah, Gulf of Thailand.. not the best I guess hahah), eggs directly from the neighbors and the meat, cheese and dairy I buy at PaleoRobbie and getting shipped here every two weeks.

Just when we eat outside I make exceptions, but even then I try to find good quality restaurants.

We born our daughter at home completely by ourselves and she never saw a doctor. Not before birth, not during, not after. Soon is her second birthday and many islanders asked my wife why our daughter is so healthy. She then always answered because we never went to a Doctor ???? 

Interestingly Thai people are very brainwashed when it comes to COVID and stuff like that on the one hand, but when she talks with them about our lifestyle they are very open-minded and wanna know more. Because they are simple people and can see with their own eyes how healthy our daughter is.

But when I talk with most of the NPC-European expats on our island, they look down at us like we would be lunatics. They completely ignore the fact that our daughter never was sick within two years and I get the feeling secretly they wish us to fail so their view of the world does not brake down.

The only situation where I would go to a doctor is for surgery, I think in that case doctors are AWESOME and I would not hesitate a second to go.

And in severe cases where antibiotics are not given out as usual like candys, but are really necessary. But both of these scenarios are very rare in the general population.

For everything else, mental health, general health, immune system, acute and "chronical" diseases, I just do not trust the pharmaceutical companies at all. I get the impression and had the experience myself in the past that they just care about money and do not wanna make people actually healthy, they just wanna have long-term costumers to fatten their pockets. Which actually make sense, as they are profit-orientated companies. 

Often their "medicine" is actually helping, but addicting and/or just suppressing symptoms, with a variety of side effects that make sure you will come back for other issues in the future. They know how to keep customers loyal ???? 

But anyway, this is getting completely off-topic. Have a nice day and maybe you can take something out of my words. I am not your enemy, I just think you are a bit naive and do not want to believe that people can be so evil like the big bosses of government, media and pharma are.

Not in the slightest am I naïve, family is in the world of medicine as was I as a secondary part of my job in life.  I do enough research to see the good and the bad.  Yes certain folks in the world are evil. Best of luck to you and yours.

8 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Many here in Thailand in the outer areas never did get vaccinated, and many of those early ones with Sinopharm never went and got boosted, while others fell victim to believing the false anti-vaxxer driven narratives, but then thats just my 2 cents worth.  I had my 2 AZ vaccines in 2021, had a Moderna booster in January of 2022, and 3 months later had a bout of covid, minor in nature.  I was waiting on a second generation vaccine for my 2nd booster but those are still lagging here in Thailand.  I have been vaccinated against the Flu for the past 20 years and have never had the flu, yet I have had pneumonia and only after that did I start getting the pneumococcal vaccination.  All vaccines are hit and miss depending on how ones body takes to the vaccination.  Vaccines have never been a 100% catch-all.

https://health-desk.org/articles/can-vaccines-be-100-effective-against-covid-19-or-any-other-illnesses

Not just in the outer areas of Thailand.

Most of Africa, the Carribeans, Eastern Europe, Central Asia. 

None of them have people dropping dead, live is going on as normal. It is like never anything happened.

And the "official" vaccination numbers are overblown anyway as well.

In Europe you could literally buy QR codes online for 100€, MANY did. I know more than one person that got rich from selling them on the Darkweb ???? 

In places like Albania, Bulgaria, Romania, Kazakhstan basically almost everyone just bought a certificate. In Kazakhstan it was 10€ ????  In Romania even the top doctors in the huge hospitals told the people to not get jabbed and offered certificates. 

https://www.romaniajournal.ro/society-people/minister-of-interior-romania-ranks-first-on-fake-anti-covid-vaccination/

In Tanzania you could just walk into the main hospital in Arusha and ask for it, foreigners paid around 50€ and got one. For locals I guess it was much cheaper, but do not know about that. I know several people that migrated to Tanzania under Magufuli and they said it is like buying bread down there ???????? 

So while the official numbers are 70% people worldwide vaxxed, a more realistic approach while taking into account all the fake vaxx certificates is around 50%.

Literally worldwide people evaded the vaxx by just buying certificates, just in Asia, especially in Thailand to be honest, it was really difficult to get something like that. Doctors pooped their pants and said "nonono, cannot dooo ????" ???? 

While in neighboring countries like Malaysia and Laos it was more easy, so the numbers there are a bit overblown as well.

I think Thailand, China, South Korea and Japan might be the only countries in the world where you could not get a vaxx pass easily, so the numbers there are almost accurate, but everywhere else in the world, no.

I personally think that even with buying the fake vaxx papers you support the system by inflating the numbers and just sat it out, but I honestly know more people with fake vaxx papers than with real ones. Sure that is just my circle, but I can assure you that in many countries it is almost like the norm.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

So if someone dies from something unrelated to covid, but tests positive for covid, then it is likely that covid contributed to that death?  Heart attack, stroke, etc.?

In some circumstances yes... and it is very difficult to say 'unrelated'.. The symptoms of Delta may well bring on a heart attack as an example, Particularly ailments where one is immune compromised....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, markclover said:

Hopefully we get a lockdown again.  Working from home is pure bliss.

Working from home? So, if you are a mechanical engineer and run a few CNC, s you take them home and run them in your bedroom or in the condo? Selfish comment 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, FarAway said:

It is quite interesting that just the old unvaccinated people "die of COVID".

While the people who are dying young are vaccinated.

True but I think it doesn't mean a thing because the sample is too small. Statisticians would say it is not statistically significant (either way, ie younger fatalities having been vaccinated OR majority of fatalities not having been vaccinated).

• Thanks 1

All the people got the Chinese vaccine. That vaccine is worthless. Six months after I got that I got to Moderno in at six months that I got a booster Moderno I’m feeling pretty good about it why the government ordered so much of the Chinese fake vaccine is unbelievable I guess they care more about money than their own peopleTIT

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Even though your last vaccination was over a year ago, your bodies immune system still remembers the variable introduced by that vaccination

All these beliefs around vaccines are religion. The facts are that we have already caught covid 2 or 3 times, and the relapses are mild.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FarAway said:

Blablabla. Typical NPC-talk.

I know several people who got more or less severely sick just from the "normal" vaccines Sinovac and Sinopharm in Thailand. One died.

I would love to link to a group of Spanish scientists that found a very interesting undeclared ingredient in ALL of the "COVID-vaccines". No matter which one, Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac, Sinopharm, Sputnik. All the same undeclared ingredient.

But as it will be deleted anyway because it will be marked as "unreliable source", so I will not do it. 

If you would not blindly trust authorities, you could get these information as well. There are literally thousands of independent doctors and scientists talking about it nowadays.

But yeah, do what you want, get a few more shots for you and your kids, the government is your best friend ????????

I really do not bother anymore to warn people, but me personally I do not believe one word of the mouth of our ruling class, way since before COVID already.

They are all professional liars, it is their job, and their only goal is not to help us peasants but to gain more  control and influence.

Wow, that’s some post! I particularly like the bit about the professional liars. If I knew what kind of salary they earn I’d consider applying.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, sandyf said:

No there is not, if covid results in premature death, it has killed you. It is all about the strength of the immune system and one thing is certain, unlike vaccination, opinions do little to strengthen the immune system.

My niece is a junior doctor at a hospital not that far from Korat and in recent weeks they has been a rise in cases where covid has attacked what were relatively healthy lungs and been fatal.

Vaccination status of said people?