Transgender Navy Seal changes back after "worst mistake of his life"

Social Media

15 hours ago, Black Ops said:

,"I was used … I was very naive, I was in a really bad way and I got taken advantage of. I got propagandized. I got used badly by a lot of people who had knowledge way beyond me. They knew what they were doing. I didn’t," he said during the interview.

That's strange. Fox missed out this bit. " I destroyed my life. I'm not a victim. I did this to myself, but I had help. "

On 12/12/2022 at 7:18 PM, 4MyEgo said:

You can be gay or a lesbian, but stepping outside of that is going to make your life a heck of a lot more difficult because people just won't accept you

The problem is that people rarely ever "pass" for the gender they wish to represent.  This is fine in terms of people being able to see which gender they want to be and making accommodations based on politeness.  It becomes a real issue though, when they expect to be considered absolutely a biological version of the gender they wish to be, and treated as such in every way.

People can say "A trans woman is a real woman" all they want, but if they are still visibly male, there are going to be issues when they want to access the private spaces of biological women or are accidentally referred to as their biological sex.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

The problem is that people rarely ever "pass" for the gender they wish to represent.  This is fine in terms of people being able to see which gender they want to be and making accommodations based on politeness.  It becomes a real issue though, when they expect to be considered absolutely a biological version of the gender they wish to be, and treated as such in every way.

People can say "A trans woman is a real woman" all they want, but if they are still visibly male, there are going to be issues when they want to access the private spaces of biological women or are accidentally referred to as their biological sex.

Have you taken a look at most of the farang women over 30 these days... Particularly from the UK, Aus, or America.  I don't want to be mean, but many don't pass for the gender they say they are, overweight lumps with short cut hair. Lol. 

The bathroom thing is just dumb.  Have unisex ones...anyway that is off topic.   

Also, many of the people who change their gender do look amazing.  Look at many of the ladyboys here or the Tom's.  Very easy to mistake a Tom for a male. 

BTW, I can not believe some of the OP.  There is no way doctors would proceed with the surgery and other treatments after only one hour long consultation.... And why would all those medical professionals pressure the guy into doing it?  

Seems like he just realised to made a big mistake... Way too late... And now is bitter about it and making money out of newspaper stories.  

And now the laws in many countries are changed to make it a lot easier, even for kids, to have hormone treatment and all those operations. What could possibly go wrong? ...

For the record: I know some people who had operations and seem to be happy in their "new life". The important thing seems to be to think it through and don't just get the treatment and think after that all will be wonderwul.

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And now the laws in many countries are changed to make it a lot easier, even for kids, to have hormone treatment and all those operations. What could possibly go wrong? ...

For the record: I know some people who had operations and seem to be happy in their "new life". The important thing seems to be to think it through and don't just get the treatment and think after that all will be wonderwul.

The grass is not always greener on the other side, the wild side? 

And, the colored girls go.... 

Lou Reed! 

On 12/17/2022 at 4:09 PM, jak2002003 said:

Also, many of the people who change their gender do look amazing.  Look at many of the ladyboys here or the Tom's. 

Asian men are IMO more androgynous than western men, which means they can become realistic ladyboys, while Caucasian men IMO look unattractive as ladyboys unless they have surgery, and even then not realistic.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/17/2022 at 4:32 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

IMO some think changing gender will solve their problems, when it won't. Much like unattractive women that think getting breast implants will make them popular- it doesn't.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Asian men are IMO more androgynous than western men, which means they can become realistic ladyboys, while Caucasian men IMO look unattractive as ladyboys unless they have surgery, and even then not realistic.

That is racist. Lol. 

I also think that farang women look more like men than Thai men. 

16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

What are your views concerning proximity to power? 

On 12/12/2022 at 8:44 PM, goloeilmanz said:

Wow, I can't believe Chris Beck is actually Chris Beck again! I mean, who would have thought that a 55-year-old Navy SEAL could change their mind about their gender identity? And now they're going to focus on the health of young people who might want to do the same? I'm sure that will be a total breeze for them. Good luck with that, Kristin-I mean, Chris!

Its never to late to come to one’s senses ,me thinks !

Good for him!

Maybe he can help others to be comfortable with who they already are ! 

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

On 12/12/2022 at 8:29 PM, Denim said:

Yes.

Pretty sad really.. These days there are so many online and conventional  brain washing media outlets bombarding susceptible peoples minds , that those unable to think things through carefully and logically for themselves fall prey to charlatans offering

' solutions ' to issues that would have previously involved a whole lot more caution and thinking things through.

The issue for many young people which is currently described as "Being born in the wrong body" was formerly called "Adolescence".

Edited by JimmyJ

On 12/12/2022 at 7:35 PM, Lucky Bones said:

Not really true, and try to stay calm.

There are millions of Tomboys, ladyboys or other genders both here and back in our home countries.

They all appear to think they were born as something else.

I can't comprehend it, but I guess that is not my job (our yours.)????????

"There are millions of Tomboys, ladyboys or other genders both here and back in our home countries."

There are 2 Sexes.

Within each Sex there is a wide range of Personalities.

There are feminine men, there are masculine women.

This is different than  "Being born in the wrong body.".

Edited by JimmyJ

On 12/13/2022 at 2:15 PM, KannikaP said:

A bit like tattoos. Once it's done, it's done. Difficult to reverse it.

That's ???? BS. You can erase a tattoo with the lasers; it hurts and you better not swim for a few days after a session.  But in most of cases you can do a cover-up instead.

Changing your tattoo is relatively easy compared to a sex change lol. Once you've cut your dick, there's no way back ????

9 hours ago, ViajeroLA said:

That's ???? BS. You can erase a tattoo with the lasers; it hurts and you better not swim for a few days after a session.  But in most of cases you can do a cover-up instead.

Changing your tattoo is relatively easy compared to a sex change lol. Once you've cut your dick, there's no way back ????

When ladies trans into men, can they not make a new penis out of parts of the body. 

23 minutes ago, SuperSilverHaze said:

YOU'RE confused lol. I think every tranny on the planet is confused. Ever see a 50yo tranny in Thailand? Nope? You won't.

You need to get out more.  Not as flamboyant as the folks most see in tourist areas, but they're out there.  Even in the outer villages.

Remember noticing my 'first' older tranny gent, my father's age, and aside from the red lipstick and rouge, you'd never know ... ????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KannikaP said:

When ladies trans into men, can they not make a new penis out of parts of the body. 

Butchers participating in this cosplaying exercise take tissue from the woman's arm and create a totally non-functional 
"penis".

Edited by JimmyJ
  • Haha 1

On 12/19/2022 at 8:32 PM, riclag said:

Its never to late to come to one’s senses ,me thinks !

Good for him!

Maybe he can help others to be comfortable with who they already are ! 

And make Scotland a priority stop on this rescue mission, where Nicola Sturgeon's SNP, with the help of some of the more deluded or politically motivated opposition, has opted to make gender a simple case of self-declaration for 16 year-olds.

Edited by NanLaew

1 hour ago, JimmyJ said:
4 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Butchers participating in this cosplaying exercise take tissue from the woman's arm and create a totally non-functional 
"penis".

I'm glad that someone here has done this research but I won't ask why.