Female entertainer reportedly attacked by capricious client

snoop1130

72055-696x522.jpg

A hostess filed a police report, saying she was slapped in the face and kicked multiple times by her client after she refused to give him a service after he had changed his mind.

The victim, Ms. L, (real name withheld) was assisted by Pattaya patrol police around 6 AM today, December 16th. She was found alone with bruises and blood dripping from her face on the side of Sukhumvit 36/1 Road in the Banglamung district, Chonburi.

While in a state of shock, L, a 30-year-old woman from Chiang Mai province, told police that her unnamed client had attacked her. The victim said she met her customer at a Pattaya bar and agreed to drink and provide what she called entertainment services for 2,000 baht. The perpetrator then invited her to his house in Soi Sukhumvit-Pattaya 36 to “hang out”.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/12/16/female-entertainer-reportedly-attacked-by-capricious-client-in-pattaya/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-12-16

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

10 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Any man who hits a woman is a moral coward in my book, irrespective of what she does for a living. My guess is he wanted something fairly perverted.

I hope the gutless mongrel gets locked up.

This comment always pops up.....

Perhaps she simply was not wanting to provide sexual services, at all. 

It is a risky game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

she met her customer at a Pattaya bar and agreed to drink and provide what she called entertainment services for 2,000 baht.

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

she was slapped in the face and kicked multiple times by her client after she refused to give him a service

That explains all , doesn't it ...?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

This comment always pops up.....

Perhaps she simply was not wanting to provide sexual services, at all. 

It is a risky game.

In which case I would write it off to experience, and move on. Plenty of other fish in the sea.

Comments justifying what to me is inexcusable also pop up too.

4 minutes ago, petermik said:

No mention of sexual services... perhaps his house needed a good clean and she said no thanks....I,m not that sort of hostess ????????????

Yes, I have brought a few back to do the ironing. 

I think the location is near Father Ray's place and I can not think of any nearby hostess venues.... 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

Take the lowlife down to the nearest Muay Thai gym and put him in the ring for a round and tell his fighter opponent what he did. Some swift justice needed here.

Sounds like he already knows how to be a testosterone fueled bully. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Any man who hits a woman is a moral coward in my book,

This is SE Asia. You get attacked by a woman, you need to defend yourself. Get hit, you need to hit back. The western rule doesn't apply here.

That said, I have no opinion on this situation as we only know one side of the drama.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gargamon said:

This is SE Asia. You get attacked by a woman, you need to defend yourself. Get hit, you need to hit back. The western rule doesn't apply here.

That said, I have no opinion on this situation as we only know one side of the drama.

I am able to put a woman in restraint if necessary without hitting her, I have the training.

The situation has never arisen with me, because I treat women with consideration. If any woman made me angry, I would simply walk away.

Moral cowardice does not alter with regions.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I am able to put a woman in restraint if necessary without hitting her, I have the training.

In the absence of suitable training, one's best Mike Tyson might be the best defence too! Perhaps the restraints are what made the woman refuse services! 

A person who has been drinking all evening may have shed his 1920s chivalry!

'I have the training'... it isn't about YOU!

Edited by jacko45k
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

In the absence of suitable training, one's best Mike Tyson might be the best defence too! Perhaps the restraints are what made the woman refuse services! 

A person who has been drinking all evening may have shed his 1920s chivalry!

'I have the training'... it isn't about YOU!

Quote my post in full if you are going to shoot the messenger. By restraint I meant the various holds I can use, not the S&M stuff. Don't bruise yourself jumping to conclusions.

It's true alcohol removes inhibitions. Please explain how that also removes responsibility for one's actions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

It's true alcohol removes inhibitions. Please explain how that also removes responsibility for one's actions.

What, I am a lawyer now? 

Of course the guy is responsible for his behaviour... I did not say otherwise....a fool would expect responsible behaviour from someone who has been drinking.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Female entertainer? Adds a legitimate air about the whole transaction. Of course she was completely innocent, and just going about her "entertaining"

Probably had a screaming fit or such in the blokes house

Maybe a magician attempting a vanishing trick!

7 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

What, I am a lawyer now? 

Of course the guy is responsible for his behaviour... I did not say otherwise....a fool would expect responsible behaviour from someone who has been drinking.

Seems to me you and other posters are making excuses for the inexcusable.