Tourism Authority of Thailand holds campaign to bring more Taiwanese tourists to Pattaya

webfact

image.jpeg

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Pattaya — The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) has partnered with Tiger Airline to launch the “Fresh Up Chonburi Family Destination” campaign as part of the “Amazing Thailand New Chapters Trade Meet Taiwan Market” initiative in Pattaya.

The event, held on December 17th at Hilton Hotel, aimed to strengthen the tourism industry and enhance the attractiveness of Pattaya as a perfect tourist destination, focusing on Taiwanese tourists.

The event provided business matching and networking opportunities for online travel agencies and local tourism businesses in Pattaya and Chonburi. 

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/12/18/tourism-authority-of-thailand-holds-campaign-to-bring-more-taiwanese-tourists-to-pattaya/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-12-19

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) has partnered with Tiger Airline to launch the “Fresh Up Chonburi Family Destination” campaign as part of the “Amazing Thailand New Chapters Trade Meet Taiwan Market” initiative in Pattaya.

Gimmick catchphrase crazy... TAT are like children

32 minutes ago, Johnnyngai said:

Go visit Taiwan after this covid is finally over,

you will find them to be very westernized.  

Many of their leaders are western educated. 

I worked in Taipei for a few weeks about 8 years ago, very interesting place, especially the food, but I found very few people spoke any English, which made thing rather difficult.

10 minutes ago, MarcelV said:

Be careful not to use the word Taiwan to a Chinese person's face. I almost got my teeth knocked out three years ago. The correct term is Chinese Taipei.

It's Taiwan, it's never been under the control of the Chinese communists. And long may that continue.

The Chinese have already set about destroying the freedoms of Hong Kong.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MarcelV said:

Be careful not to use the word Taiwan to a Chinese person's face. I almost got my teeth knocked out three years ago. The correct term is Chinese Taipei.

No the correct name is Taiwan even though mainland China are not happy with the name