Most of Thailand to become cooler

snoop1130

Thai-PBS-World-logo-2022-12-29T121553.481.png

A new strong cold front from China is now covering northern Thailand and the South. This will cause the temperatures to fall by 2-4oC in northern and north-eastern regions and by 1-3oC in the rest of the country, except the south.

The Meteorological Department forecast on Thursday that the mercury in north-eastern region, in the next 24 hours, will drop by 2-4oC, to a minimum of 13-18oC, with minimum temperatures in the highlands ranging from 6-11oC.

In Bangkok and its suburbs, temperatures are forecast to fall by 1-3oC, to a minimum of 19-21oC.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/most-of-thailand-to-become-cooler/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-12-29

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

7 minutes ago, Crossy said:

It's already ruddy Baltic even here in BKK, "Global Warming" my backside :whistling:

We have friends in Buffalo who are really struggling ???? 

I know a few ladies here Crossy who have had problems with their buffalos......:cheesy:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

I thought that most of Thailand was supposed to become cooler once Mary Jane was legalized.

Has it actually happened or are we left in some limbo land of medical use only,  shops where you can buy it, but not consume?.....  I really am left in a state of confusion as to where we are at.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Haha 1