Thai Public Health Minister Assures There Will be no Lockdown when China Re-opens Borders

snoop1130

Emergency decree coming..............all part of the plan.

Masks FOREVER................all part of the plan.

Make the falangs pay more.............part of the plan.

Inflation going to 10,000 percent.........part of the plan.

The cure is in Pattaya!!!!!!  Come all sexpats, backpackers, and crazy tattoo falangs who wish to lay in the Devil's Den.  lol.

worst case, you feel absolutely horrible for a few days......that's where we are at now.  That is worth it for a frolic into Satan's arms!!!!!! 

1 hour ago, Celsius said:

How come Americans dodged the bullet?

They didn't. Not for me to speak for the original poster but perhaps they are alluding the the end of the 'zero covid' policy hitherto adopted by China. Once covid is widely out in the community we have a fairly good idea (after 3 years now) which groups are more likely to be seriously infected, or worse...especially with a somewhat limited vaccine roll-out in China. I suppose the positive for China is that the current dominant covid strains appear generally less dangerous than earlier strains. 

27 minutes ago, newnative said:

In a nutshell, there's no problem, there will be no problem, but if there is a problem, I'll pass the problem to another department to handle and take the blame.   While likely thinking, "Wow, this job's a breeze."

Isn't that the way the public servants work everywhere? The world "Teflon" comes to my mind. Warm the seat, deny any responsibility, look out for junkets, wait for the generous early pension.

10 hours ago, NickyLouie said:

Again it's the old, fat and unhealthy dying in China.

You might well be correct, but the news that I read  says at least 50% of the Chinese people currently have Covid in one form or another.

I don't believe that 50% of the population in China are old, fat and unhealthy.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Eleftheros said:

Now governments have decided to sacrifice the physical, emotional and educational development of children in order to "protect" the elderly and very sick.

Yes, that's exactly what is currently discussed in my home country's mass media: "The times that we wished our kids to be better off are over, and we need to get used to being worse off..."

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

You might well be correct, but the news that I read  says at least 50% of the Chinese people currently have Covid in one form or another.

I don't believe that 50% of the population in China are old, fat and unhealthy.

And 50% of them will not die.

Covid kills old, fat and unhealthy people.

Enough of us here have had it to know this.