NO amount of alcohol is safe! WHO experts warn

Social Media

18 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It is no fun to be sober when everybody is drinking. The jokes are just not funny without enough alcohol.

Thats the truth, going out and be the only sober one is not funny! Neither going out with a girl who is drinking and you are not!

So when Im dating, or dated, I always let the lady order first ????

Edited by Hummin

Sure , i never heard of somebody who did drink and survived till 150y old . In fact , i never heard somebody who did breathe live to 150y old either , better not to breathe also ...

We all want to stay healthy many years, but since life includes death, there is no way escaping it . Drink some alcohol at times to relax is probably better then valium also. Is alcohol good for you , probably not , is moderate consumption vs living like a plant (not saying that if you don't drink it it is bad also) very much difference ... prob also not .

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sezze said:

Sure , i never heard of somebody who did drink and survived till 150y old . In fact , i never heard somebody who did breathe live to 150y old either , better not to breathe also ...

We all want to stay healthy many years, but since life includes death, there is no way escaping it . Drink some alcohol at times to relax is probably better then valium also. Is alcohol good for you , probably not , is moderate consumption vs living like a plant (not saying that if you don't drink it it is bad also) very much difference ... prob also not .

The main problem is, the older you get, the less alcohol you should drink to keep fit and stay virile. Well, however, when I loose it or if I loose it before I die, I will start drink to. 

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

The main problem is, the older you get, the less alcohol you should drink to keep fit and stay virile. Well, however, when I loose it or if I loose it before I die, I will start drink to. 

what do you want to stay virile for?

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Strange approach... differing kinds of socializing?  when on a date I like to get them relaxed a bit - works every time. A life without a glass of wine is hardly life at all.

If you need to ply a date with alcohol you might need to think a little. I have an excellent social life without alcohol. Many girls in bars tell me that customers get angry if their ladies drinks aren't alcoholic.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thumbs Up 2

I don't think most even moderate drinkers will try to say it is good for you.  Most heavier drinkers I know are always trying to quite, but it is obviously very difficult and addicting.  I can't see though how having a couple of beers twice a week is harmful.

• Like 1

Just now, bkk6060 said:

I don't think most even moderate drinkers will try to say it is good for you.  Most heavier drinkers I know are always trying to quite, but it is obviously very difficult and addicting.  I can't see though how having a couple of beers twice a week is harmful.

Apparently others can see that.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Did you try it?

Personally I like to drink in company, but I have also no problem if I don't drink at all.

It is no fun to be sober when everybody is drinking. The jokes are just not funny without enough alcohol.

And spending extended time with tea totals is mostly no fun.

A long time ago when I was young, I spend most my time with people who smoked. I never smoked myself but in average if was more fun to be around those smokers.

If people don't want to drink that is obviously fine. I prefer the others who know how to party.

Totally with you on that one. So "same same me" that your girl would go back home with me if partied together.

1 minute ago, jvs said:

I drink very little alcohol,5 bottles of beer per year or so.

I love to be sober at parties,i know exactly what is going on and who is signaling who to do what ever.

When ever i am told about a break up i already know why.

You are telling me i don't know how to party?

I do not have patience with drunk people, neither gossip. But when drinking I prefer to be what I do not like to be among sober! 

And then get seriously hangover the day after ro remind to not drink anymore.

• Like 1