Famous Bargirl Lies

Danderman123

Here is a  quasi-lie:

A bargirl I know works just long enough to make some cash to go back to Isaan to live with her Thai husband. After a while, the money runs out, and he leaves.

So, she has to back to Pattaya to work bar. What she does is contact everyone on her Facebook friends list to ask to borrow 300 baht so she can go back to Pattaya. If she makes enough cash from the request, she dangles cash in front of her Thai husband, and he comes back.

Shampoo, rinse, repeat.

45 minutes ago, moogradod said:

Longer ago I actually met bar girls (note the "s") with the honest intention to find a nice man and marry instead of ripping you off. Of course nearly everybody would mock here - just because there are so many from the other category. But definitely not every Bar Girl is the same stereotype.

I'm happy enough with mine.

1 hour ago, moogradod said:

Longer ago I actually met bar girls (note the "s") with the honest intention to find a nice man and marry instead of ripping you off.

That is certainly my experience - very few girls want to be a bargirl/freelancer as a career choice, although some of the younger ones are undoubtably out for a hedonistic good time of Xmax rides, beach clubs, night clubs, decent restaurants and boat trips.

I think that many just use the job as a way of meeting a good selection of guys with the hope of finding one for the long term, particularly as they approach forty and start to panic. Maybe that's why many seem to prefer older guys as there is a bigger chance of hitting the jackpot.

Edited by London Lowf

4 minutes ago, London Lowf said:

That is certainly my experience - very few girls want to be a bargirl/freelancer as a career choice, although some of the younger ones are undoubtedly out for a hedonistic good time of Xmax rides, beach clubs, night clubs, decent restaurants and boat trips.

I think that many just use the job as a way of meeting a good selection of guys with the hope of finding one for the long term, particularly as they approach forty and start to panic. Maybe that's why many seem to prefer older guys as there is a bigger chance of hitting the jackpot.

"Career choice".......

Pleeeease..............................????????

7 minutes ago, London Lowf said:

I think the younger guys are still looking for their educated female young Christian virgin from a good family.

Although I may be entirely wrong.

1 hour ago, moogradod said:

Longer ago I actually met bar girls (note the "s") with the honest intention to find a nice man and marry

This was the way it used to be.  Many bar girls just wanted to be taken out of the bar and have a "normal" life with a farang, in farangland.  Indeed, many looked for the opportunity to earn western salaries. 

These days, it's all about the girl staying in the bar and having multiple guys send money every month, in between holidays with their clients.   

Why would they do some cooking and cleaning for a farang in a "normal" life when they can party in a bar every night whilst looking for their next victim? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

"Career choice".......

Pleeeease..............................????????

Yes, I chose the phrase with thought.

Choice a) Work 7-11 (need education)

Choice b) Sell condos (need education, good looks, smart grooming)

Choice c) Work on construction site (need to be Burmese?)

Choice d) Work in hotel (need education/training)

Choice e) Massage (need training)

Choice f) Bargirl (need nothing, not even good looks these days).

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I think the younger guys are still looking for their educated female young Christian virgin from a good family.

Although I may be entirely wrong.

I thought the younger ones were looking for the same as us older guys, the difference being that they are unhappy at the idea of handing over cash. Thailand does have a reuptation, but I'm pretty sure that it's not for virgins!

Mind you, I very rarely speak with young guys so what do i know?

On 1/7/2023 at 1:56 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

That is actually true for many bargirls.

I no like young man as customer because they want to f$# for hours and think they do me a favor and they don't have much money.

I prefer old guys. Maybe they sleep and I don't have to work at all. Or they are tired after 5 minutes. Easy money.

Couple of free lancers told me that they go to pattaya to get <deleted> every night and then hua hin to get some good money and sleep. (The difference between meeting young and old farang)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

''I just at the bar as greeter i dont go with customer as im just helping my friend with her bar.''

Subsequently seemed quite happy for me to take her home, although i refused the bar fine as technically she wasnt working there (That didnt go down too well)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

at least some of the older women in bars seemed miserable and bitter to me.

knowing they may be trapped there with their biological clocks ticking.

Those old hookers are miserable because they got too greedy early in their bar career and thought the gravy train would never end.  How many guys have they done over in their bar girl career, and I don't mean in the bedroom? 

Now, as they are getting on in age, they try be "pleasant: and look for that one farang to settle with, but for many of them, it's all too late.  

23 minutes ago, 3NUMBAS said:

BGs these days are a   pretty  ropey collection of mingers and munters

So are the men who frequent them. Generally older gents clinging to the past. 

Today folks use the interwebs to meet, and the girls in bars get taken out so rarely they dedicate their efforts to extracting cash in the form of lady drinks.

The problem there is lady drinks have become so expensive and they are so demanding it is far cheaper to actually go hang out somewhere nice, have a decent coacktail and get something good to eat.  

Edited by n00dle

1 hour ago, London Lowf said:

Yes, I chose the phrase with thought.

Choice a) Work 7-11 (need education)

Choice b) Sell condos (need education, good looks, smart grooming)

Choice c) Work on construction site (need to be Burmese?)

Choice d) Work in hotel (need education/training)

Choice e) Massage (need training)

Choice f) Bargirl (need nothing, not even good looks these days).

As you are well aware education - definitely, and training - most likely, are not strong factors for Isaan wenches.

Growing rice, or rubber trees, is about the limit on education and training. I reckon that is no brainer in making the "choice" to work in the entertainment industry.

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

Those old hookers are miserable because they got too greedy early in their bar career and thought the gravy train would never end.  How many guys have they done over in their bar girl career, and I don't mean in the bedroom? 

Now, as they are getting on in age, they try be "pleasant: and look for that one farang to settle with, but for many of them, it's all too late.  

ok, plausible theory.

maybe you know more than i do cuz you been around more.

There are men going to a foreign country buying sex/bodies/physical service with money. Some want true appreciation. Some even think they may and can own a person. Some do the same at their home country (or just country of origin cause home wasn t pleasing, but anyway) some won t as they are afraid. All this is common despite it is rather not socially recognized.

Then there are participants who make a science out of it.

What does that teach us? Do they never learn?

I've known a Thai 'hiso' for at least 15 years, lives in the UK and now has dual citizenship, works in finance, and her Thai family is very well connected. She lies all the time, so it's not just a bar girl thing.

I realised long ago that it's more of a cultural thing in Thailand. The truth is just a bit more flexible in LOS ????

As others have said, I much prefer a bar girl telling me a few porkies. The truth wouldn't be fun at all! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Sparkling said:

There are men going to a foreign country buying sex/bodies/physical service with money. Some want true appreciation. Some even think they may and can own a person. Some do the same at their home country (or just country of origin cause home wasn t pleasing, but anyway) some won t as they are afraid. All this is common despite it is rather not socially recognized.

Then there are participants who make a science out of it.

What does that teach us? Do they never learn?

Who are they, and where do you draw the line?

Here we are and talking about women who often go after what they think they desire and deserve. Those two can together can mix things up in any Direction,, if you understand what I mean. 

On 2/4/2023 at 9:33 PM, ChrisKC said:

if the relationship one has with a bar girl or any other euphemism for a prostitute is for casual sex, who cares whether they lie or not; it has little meaningful impact on the punter - any more than the lies the punter tells the bargirl!

Maybe because it’s not all about casual sex.