Sinovac, 2 doses taken in 2021. Am i eligible to enter?

I got sinovac sometime in mid of 2021 before leaving Thailand. 2 doses, no booster. I have the vac sertificat issued by accredited hospital in Bkk.

However, i do not see Sinovac as part of accredited vacs for the new requirement despite i had given Sinovac in Bangkok (instead of Pfeizzer or Moderna as i requested)

Do i need to proceed visiting Thailand as scheduled or better cancel all flight and booked hotel? I do not think getting new vac today will entitle me another jab next week as i need to wait at least 3 months before getting second shot (as per requirement a min 2 shots of vaccines)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Indeed!!

Just read about the new policy. Unvaccinated can travel but have to do test after arrival.

It's a madhouse ????????

come on in and bring the virus... once here with the illegal travel assistant (virus) already spreading, then  get tested but in the meantime the virus has been spreading around.... perfectly madhouse

• Like 1

I've just read on The Nation that vac document has been officially scrapped off? Is this for real? It has only been 24-hour ...

What about mandatory Health Insurance cover at least $10.000 ?? I dont see anything on it yet and my Health Insurance does no longer cover covid expense.