REVEALED: Three Chinese spy balloons infiltrated the US during Trump administration but he NEVER shot them down or told the public - as Republicans call for Biden to resign for putting Americans at risk

Scott

56 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Isn't their lame line now well he didn't know about it, but if he had known about it ... 

It's funny Florida Man Trump is trying to wear the hawk and dove faces simultaneously.

He would have shot down balloons he says and of course he can say anything.

For Ukraine he can end it in 24 hours, which if anyone believes that ... 

Why is it "lame"

It is a truth , Trump wasnt told about any Chinese balloons and no one saw them and no one was told about them and its only now just been claimed that they balloons actually exist

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Quite clearly not, Chinese balloons are freely allowed to fly over the USA with no consequences from the President , even when the POTUS was aware of them 

Now you telling porky pie or maybe you don’t read the widely. Fox wouldn’t tell you much and often misdirect real content.. The balloon flight path was monitored by Pentagon and the official said it does not present a significant intelligence gathering risk. Upon advisers consultation and considering all safety factors, the balloon was shot down. You may not familiar with this consultative process. You probably more familiar with the authoritarian reckless style of Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

So you think the Chinese balloon flying over the USA was an act of war and there will be consequences , like the USA going to war with China ?

Oh no it’s an incident and a blunder on their part I’m surprised they dident destroy it but then again they got away with it during the last administration but nope not an act of war

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tug said:

Oh no it’s an incident and a blunder on their part I’m surprised they dident destroy it but then again they got away with it during the last administration but nope not an act of war

It really gets confusing .

I stated that it wasn't an act of war and there wont be any consequences , you firstly disagreed with me in one post  and then agreed with me in a subsequent post .

Confusing 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

It really gets confusing .

I stated that it wasn't an act of war and there wont be any consequences , you firstly disagreed with me in one post  and then agreed with me in a subsequent post .

Confusing 

Now I’m confused I don’t recall calling this breach of our sovereignty an act of war although I do think it’s a blunder on their part a major incident but no not an act of war

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

6 minutes ago, Tug said:

Now I’m confused I don’t recall calling this breach of our sovereignty an act of war although I do think it’s a blunder on their part a major incident but no not an act of war

It was in the post that I replied to .

You didn't read that post, did you, or you would have been aware of the context

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Hummin said:

A fear discussion?

Did China’s balloon violate international law?

Both sides have long disagreed over the presence of US warships in the South China Sea and Taiwan Strait, which China claims as its own waters and the US considers international waters. Will the air be the next realm to be contested by the two superpowers?

https://theconversation.com/did-chinas-balloon-violate-international-law-199271?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1675735446

Just to be clear, everyone except China considers the South China Sea to be international waters.  https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/12/philippines-wins-south-china-sea-case-against-china

This was a balloon.  It might have been able to record military communications, but anything of any sensitivity would have been encrypted.  The fact that Republicans are obsessing about it shows that they have nothing better to do.

As far as intelligence failures concern, it doesn't compare to Trump's fondness for showing off classified information, starting with his revealing of highly classified foreign intelligence to the Russian Foreign Minister early in his administration.   https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/333496-report-trump-revealed-highly-classified-info-to-russians/ That undoubtedly damaged intelligence sharing with US allies for a generation.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

It was reported that the 3 balloons flew for only a "brief" period of time, and that was only recently discovered.  

The balloons were reported as UFO's and the intelligence community said they had a gap. 

The Pentagon has disclosed in recent days that there were instances under the Trump administration where this occurred as well. Trump officials denied knowledge of any such incursions, but current officials said they only became apparent after President Joe Biden took office.

image.png.19a3645b5551262e2b21ae6b187a4652.png

Never let a chance to attack Trump go by. Doesn't matter if it's fake news.