guy in room next to me wont stop smoking weed what can i do

yogavnture

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

What about talking to the management about your problem? 

they dont care i think management is addicted to weed as well......i can tolerate it rest of the day.  but not when i do my yoga and meditate

Edited by yogavnture
spelling
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hummin said:

I guess in the future it will be a law against smoking it in public, regarding hotels and balconies as public spaces.

i dont care what they do as long as it does not affect me . that includes traffic accident where i get hurt by stoner

• Like 2

Just now, Neeranam said:

Go to India, the best place for yoga and meditation. Do retreats where smoking is not allowed. Alternatively, get a job and pay for a better room.

i just got back from india.,   im not on retreat. health is my lifestyle. i have a job

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, yogavnture said:

it starts at 7 am when i go my meditation practice.  who the heck smokes weed at 7 am?

Where in Thailand is this? 

I talked to my neighbour about annoying behavior, and he did actually listening to me, and quit his morning sessions watching fox news during my coffe time at sunrise. He started using headphones instead of open speakers. 

But if you can  not solve it yourselves without killing somebody, then move. Life is to short as said to have those negative feelings.

• Thumbs Up 2