Pattaya Bar Updates

Danderman123

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Pattaya isn't what it was just a few short years ago.

Pattaya changes daily for me, only yesterday i was saying walking st quality is better than a long time.

Currently people are getting priced out, girls are in demand being high season so they are looking around for alternatives, maybe even trying beach road

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Windmill seems to be very popular with farang, packed both floors Saturday

Windmill ad Kink are always very popular with farang. They have a similar concept. XS and Pinup are the same group.

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Pattaya changes daily for me, only yesterday i was saying walking st quality is better than a long time.

Currently people are getting priced out, girls are in demand being high season so they are looking around for alternatives, maybe even trying beach road

Prices are excessive but I guess people are paying them. Unfortunately, similar to what happened in Angeles City back in 2005, a few of the well heeled bars are paying their girls much higher salaries to attract the best girls and introducing pricing policies which keep the girls in the bar for all but the 2 week millionaires. The rest of the bars are like a desert island for talent and customers.

Beach Road is absolute disaster. I see a group of Middle Eastern girls, possibly Egyptians hang out near the walking street end. The rest of the road is just girls that couldn't work anywhere else for whatever reason. A casual acquaintance I met a few weeks ago picked up a girl there and something quite nasty as well when he was drunk.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Beach Road is absolute disaster. I see a group of Middle Eastern girls, possibly Egyptians hang out near the walking street end. The rest of the road is just girls that couldn't work anywhere else for whatever reason. A casual acquaintance I met a few weeks ago picked up a girl there and something quite nasty as well when he was drunk.

What time did you look at Beach Road? I haven't looked for ages but usually by 9pm there's loads of girls, maybe police are cracking down again

Edited by scubascuba3

30 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

What time did you look at Beach Road? I haven't looked for ages but usually by 9pm there's loads of girls, maybe police are cracking down again

I don’t think the girls are bothered they openly congregate opposite the Police Station on Beach Road.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

35 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Just after 9. There were girls right in front of police, They didn't care. I only ever took one girl from beach road and that was in 2019. Later I saw her working as a dancer in Palace bar. Not too many are like that.

• Love It 1

33 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Just after 9. There were girls right in front of police, They didn't care. I only ever took one girl from beach road and that was in 2019. Later I saw her working as a dancer in Palace bar. Not too many are like that.

Why should the police care. They know that there is no prostitution in Pattaya. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

The way it works is the police let it slide, always have done, until they are told to do a sweep and make arrests which they do now and then.

Beach road can be very good, newbies can turn up there before later moving onto other things. It is a diamond in the rough though, ignore the hardened ones

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2023 at 5:28 AM, Jumbo1968 said:

Maggie May was a decent bar but now a ‘Gentlemen's Club’

Does Tony still own it or has he been replaced too? He was a really nice guy but got caught out making book and sent back to the UK last I heard.

16 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

Does Tony still own it or has he been replaced too? He was a really nice guy but got caught out making book and sent back to the UK last I heard.

No idea, I don’t use it anymore, I don’t do Gentleman’s Clubs, overpriced beer bars.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Some are cheaper GGBs too!

Gentlemans clubs polite name for a brothei, why are they behind closed doors ?

German lives adjacent to me, his wife who runs a club was asking around for girls to work in the club which she said had short time rooms.

Edited by Jumbo1968
Missing

12 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

German lives adjacent to me, his wife who runs a club was asking around for girls to work in the club which she said had short time rooms.

Brothels in Pattaya? Oh, my God! I am shocked!

But, if you are going to call every bar with short time rooms a "brothel", that would be very confusing. There are different flavors of brothels, a GC being one flavor.

Soi 6 has many brothels, not too many gentlemens' clubs there.

44 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Brothels in Pattaya? Oh, my God! I am shocked!

But, if you are going to call every bar with short time rooms a "brothel", that would be very confusing. There are different flavors of brothels, a GC being one flavor.

Soi 6 has many brothels, not too many gentlemens' clubs there.

I think most establishments with a few very skimpily dressed  girls sitting outside could be classed as brothels. 
Nick Dean of NDTVI has a few for sale on his live YouTube video on a Sunday night, he calls it the casting couch, so yes there are all flavours.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

There are some, maybe too many, like that, and others that are a bit more sociable.....closed doors gives them  a degree of privacy and security, and actually customers like that idea too. Less noise than a GGB and to be honest, beer bars are mostly rubbish these days... I am not paying for an expensive beer to watch girls play with their phones, or, buy her a drink at GGB prices, to have her sit fully clothed on the other side of a 3ft bar. Nor do I go out to play pool. Try soi Boomerang.... a place that used to be on soi Diamond, up high.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

The GC's seemed to be used more by long timers as opposed to tourists, the long timers are popping in to get a bit on the side with a bit of discretion.

On 2/17/2023 at 3:20 PM, KhunBENQ said:

You have an interesting scale for not long ago or be a real Pattaya pioneer.

In the mid 2000s (have a picture from my hotel in Soi Lengkee from 2006) the area was fully developed.

So if let's say if before 2004 is not long ago then maybe.

My proof does not reach further back.

Cows on soi bukhao lol.

Sorry, no. Not in 35 years or more. Just a story

• Like 1

On 2/14/2023 at 10:04 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Not really as only some have short time rooms

As somebody said, all bars in Thailand are brothels. Not that anything is wrong with that. If a brothel (aka a bar), does not have a short-term room, one can be arranged by the girls nearby. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Faltu said:

As somebody said, all bars in Thailand are brothels. Not that anything is wrong with that. If a brothel (aka a bar), does not have a short-term room, one can be arranged by the girls nearby. 

A brothel has rooms for sex, most bars don't, a short time room down the road isn't the same, most people understand the difference 

• Like 2

On 2/17/2023 at 2:55 PM, NextG said:
On 2/16/2023 at 8:18 PM, 3NUMBAS said:

surprised as soi buakhao used to be cows quietly grazing not so long ago ,and numerous ram shackle brothels at 100 a pop to empty your ball bag

I also remember girls telling me that they were afraid to go down there. Wasn’t that long ago when it was just a mud road. 

How old are these 'girls'?

I owned townhomes on Soi Jirapol (between Buakhao and Sai Sahm) in the early 80's. Both roads were paved. Buakhao was pretty much the edge of town with very little on the east side but it built up rapidly. The buffaloes roamed where the Buffalo Bar is now, all the way up to Sukhumvit.

31 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

A brothel has rooms for sex, most bars don't, a short time room down the road isn't the same, most people understand the difference 

Soi 6 had a few bars bars that ingeniously had stairs out the back (on Soi 7) to the short time rooms above the non-bar shophouse next door so technically they weren't a brothel (just a bit of a hike in the sun).

34 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

How old are these 'girls'?

I owned townhomes on Soi Jirapol (between Buakhao and Sai Sahm) in the early 80's. Both roads were paved. Buakhao was pretty much the edge of town with very little on the east side but it built up rapidly. The buffaloes roamed where the Buffalo Bar is now, all the way up to Sukhumvit.

Maybe just my impression of the street at the time ????

On 2/14/2023 at 1:34 PM, Jumbo1968 said:

Rumours abound about Treetown, owners of the land who own The Base want to build a condo on the land.

A gigantic condo building is just what that area needs.       

I'd hope the city planners would require the principle parties in the project to live full time there for a set number years so they could also enjoy the congestion they contributed to.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2023 at 10:58 AM, Mickeymaus said:

If the sound here at this video is not good it is because of the browser. Better download it then and play it with a media player.

why would we download 9 seconds of a rotating cube? 

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

most people cant bothered to split hairs. 

If you can purchase a woman's time in a bar it doesn't matter what you tell yourself it is called.