Thai Police Say Canadian Man who Claimed he was Robbed and Attacked in Patong Lied and Started a Fight with a Group of Thai Men

webfact

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

it's always 4 on 1 out here.

your average local thai wouldnt stand a chance in a 1 on 1 fight with your average farang.

they know this, this is why they always gang up.

It depends on what lead to the fight.  IF (big IF) it is really true that the Canadian was drunk, belligerent, and started the fight, then why would the beach chair vendors want to fight "fair"?  

Not to mention that average falang is significantly larger than a Thai, how is that fair anyway?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

He should be arrested for his name alone. If he has made a false statement and signed it he is in big trouble, this will be a court case.

Enlighten me.

What's wrong with his name?

Just now, thailand49 said:

What ever happen to the Thai Mai Pen Rai. the guy was drunk he sat on the chair show tolerance let him sleep it off why open a can of whip ass ????????

You have to wonder if they would have acted the same way against a fellow Thai. Actually, we can guess the answer to that, can't we.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, save the frogs said:

so much for the myth that canadians are 'nice'.

i feel sorry for the tourism industry having to deal with all these drunk idiots. 

He sounds like a French Canadian though ????

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, robblok said:

You still think there are fair fights.. maybe when you were young (im assuming your older then me and I am almost 50).

But even when i grew up in the Netherlands there were guys that looked for fights when they had a huge backup. The idea of a honest fight is long gone. If it ever existed.

Clouseau & Cato?????????

18 minutes ago, Mad mick said:

Unless you are Mauy Thai fighter 1 would be more than sufficient to do the job " its good night farang " seen it all before little Thai who happens know Muay Thai and varely good ! take out 2 farangs put them on the deck .. egos l'm big foreigner your just little Thai 

"your average local thai" is what is described in the post that you are replying to.

Average Thais have no more proficiency in Muay Thai than an average Westerner has proficiency in Western Boxing.

An average Thai, which, by definition, is what they are.......would get flattened.

Do you think you understand now?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, proton said:

Frenchie

He's a French Canadian, why would he not have a French Canadian name.

Oh, I get it, you're riddled with indoctrination, prejudice and ignorance.

A true "Son of THE SUN".

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Another quality tourist.

Thailand is attracting scumbags from all over the world, and Canada is no exception. His body is tattooed all over.

I don't think tattoos make someone bad, but getting blind drunk and starting a fight does. Would someone without tattoos who started a fight or got blind drunk annoying people be a good tourist in your view ?

29 minutes ago, Enoon said:

"your average local thai" is what is described in the post that you are replying to.

Average Thais have no more proficiency in Muay Thai than an average Westerner has proficiency in Western Boxing.

An average Thai, which, by definition, is what they are.......would get flattened.

Do you think you understand now?

Do you understand the comment ???? yourself 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

it's always 4 on 1 out here.

your average local thai wouldnt stand a chance in a 1 on 1 fight with your average farang.

they know this, this is why they always gang up.

Is somebody starts a fight with a friend of yours in your local USA bar, nobody would help of course.

• Like 1