Tucker Carlson: Andrew Tate’s Arrest Is ‘Obviously a Set Up’

onthedarkside

4 minutes ago, gargamon said:

I do like to view the Fox Fiction Network regularly. Always entertaining to consider that so many believe the nonsense uttered there. 

Entertaining? Or sad?

Imagine you live in the USA and you have a crazy president only because too many people listen to those lies.

• Like 1

I just think, with all his money you would have thought he would have been able to bail them out of jail at least

So either they have pretty good evidence on him being guilty, or someone/government is paying more to keep them in jail

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Seppius said:

I just think, with all his money you would have thought he would have been able to bail them out of jail at least

So either they have pretty good evidence on him being guilty, or someone/government is paying more to keep them in jail

Do you know Romanian law? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seppius said:

He’s being kept in prison because he’s a flight risk.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Entertaining? Or sad?

Imagine you live in the USA and you have a crazy president only because too many people listen to those lies.

Where is the president when a citizen needs him? If a former president still was the president he would have sent the squad to free him long time ago, because he is innocent! Tucker said so

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Entertaining? Or sad?

Yes, it's sad that they are so stupid that they believe the self admitted lies from Fox Fiction. But it's also funny that they are so stupid that they believe the self admitted lies from Fox Fiction. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, gargamon said:

I do like to view the Fox Fiction Network regularly. Always entertaining to consider that so many believe the nonsense uttered there. 

So do I, in theory.  But when I try my stomach gives up within a minute.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

<snip>

Due process should not be dependent on political affiliation. 

<Snip>

Why do you presume it is?

And why do you think payments are being made, if so, by whom?

Edited by stevenl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This was a case back in the UK involving Tate in which he literally admits to rape. Audio of him in the article.

‘I Love Raping You’: What Andrew Tate Told Woman Who Accused Him of Rape

Exclusive: VICE World News has obtained WhatsApp messages and voicenotes sent by Andrew Tate to a woman who accused him of a 2013 rape. She said police told her they believed her account, but authorities declined to prosecute.

Warning: This story contains graphic descriptions of sexual assault and physical violence.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/wxn3dm/andrew-tate-whatsapps-arrest

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1