Fistfight in Pattaya Leaves Australian Tourist With Head Injuries

webfact

10 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Clearly you didn't bother to read the linked report before leaping to the keyboard. The tourist admitted he was drunk and started the confrontation.
The foreigner, aged 52 has apologized to the police admitting he was intoxicated and started the argument. 

So just because he apologised, it excuses his behaviour and we should all continue as though he didnt do it?  Right

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, mikeymike100 said:

"sexcapital of the universe"

I think maybe you are exaggerating a teeny bit?????

I don't think he knows Angel city Philippine.

Angeles city Philippines - Men's paradise - MEET THE PHILIPPINES

Edited by BE88
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, hellohello123 said:
15 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Clearly you didn't bother to read the linked report before leaping to the keyboard. The tourist admitted he was drunk and started the confrontation.
The foreigner, aged 52 has apologized to the police admitting he was intoxicated and started the argument. 

So just because he apologised, it excuses his behaviour and we should all continue as though he didnt do it?  Right

I didn't write that. You made it up.

7 hours ago, RickyJB said:

From what ive seen over the years, seems to be a lot of gobby and arrogant sods come over from Oz. Think theyre a tough guy and play the hard man, get in your face after a skinful (not all, as i have many good aussie friends)but these lot should stay at home. As for the Thai, im surprised he never came back tooled up or mobbed up 

Yep a lot of Brits and Aussies in that category it seems.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BananaStrong said:

Well, if you go to Pattaya or Phuket you are asking for trouble!!!!!   you found it!!!!   He's in a very, very troubled and seedy place in the world, his choice!!!    sexcapital of the universe......oh, bad stuff happens there??  please, I'm the victim!!!!  

I'm in Shilokvilleaphomsuhaiket, a town of 190 people and enjoying the sounds of the temple!!!!!!

Fistfight in Pattaya.......................of course!!!!       Fistfight in prison................really?   same, same.

sociopathic center of the world. all that testaterone waiting to go offf.

6 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

Well, at least it was just one usually when they get in a fight it’s like five or six against one foreigner TIT

That is one thing I really admire about the Thais. They all work together to get a win. Stick up for their mates.

What do you do? Run away.

This time extra help wasnt needed to put the Idiot Aussie in his place. But it would have been there if required.

No wonder Thailand is one of the few countries in the world never to be colonised. Teamwork

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, BritScot said:

A tourist gets attacked by a young Thai who ran away (this act in itself is an indication of his guilt otherwise he would have stayed and filed a police report/compensation)

Rubbish. In the past when I have taken care of trouble makers in a similar fashion I always have made a quick getaway.

Smart thing to do. Avoid the hassle of arrest, fines and a longer criminal record.

Aussie idiot got his right whack.

When you are a guest in another country you dont go around starting trouble with the hosts because you cant handle your grog.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, carlyai said:

Ban ALL Aussies from Thailand I say.

Wretched convicts.

With a name like Robert, he most likely is descendant of the uninvited immigrants that showed up in boats and unfortunately took over Australia.

We should never have let them in.

Thailand should not have let him in looking like that.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

We need to maintain humility here. There are an awful lot of Thai male adults, who look like men, and smell like men and yet have the emotional development of a 13 year old. They cannot handle any perceived slight, or any tiny wound to their incredibly fragile egos. So, you stay out of their face. You do not provoke them.

A real man can handle someone being a jerk, without over reacting and causing violence. Adolescent minds cannot. 

That puts it much better than I can.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

With a name like Robert, he most likely is descendant of the uninvited immigrants that showed up in boats and unfortunately took over Australia.

We should never have let them in.

Thailand should not have let him in looking like that.

44 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Seems like he's been making a <deleted> of himself for 3 days until it finally came back on him... 

Missed that. Real turkey, eh? Now that they've paid hm to go away - don't you think he or someone like him will be back?

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Only people out at 2 am are drunks - or people never been here before. Everyone knows the best women are gone by that time

The best women often return about that time. ????

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, cnx101 said:

What’s tattoos got too do with anything I know very nice guys with lots of tattoos probably a lot nicer than you going by your stupid comment 

Well, but a Mickey Mouse tattoo makes all the difference. Brooks no laughter.

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Rubbish. In the past when I have taken care of trouble makers in a similar fashion I always have made a quick getaway.

Smart thing to do. Avoid the hassle of arrest, fines and a longer criminal record.

Aussie idiot got his right whack.

When you are a guest in another country you dont go around starting trouble with the hosts because you cant handle your grog.

You concluded the tourist started it, wow! You actually sound like one of those thugs who hit people and run away or maybe just a hater who for some obscure reason hates his fellow countrymen like so many on here? 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, BritScot said:

Why? What a twisted nasty  arrogant thing to say. A tourist gets attacked by a young Thai who ran away (this act in itself is an indication of his guilt otherwise he would have stayed and filed a police report/compensation). 

Another Classic Western Tourist backing up a Classic Western Tourist being Classically Western and <deleted> as a fart 5555555 Hope he paid his Barfine

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, orchis said:

Mr. Robert apologized to the restaurant owners and staff for the incident.

Of course he did! I imagine he was very worried or even scared as Thailand has a very bad reputation relating to police, bars and Thais. I really am shocked at the number of haters on here.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, BritScot said:

You concluded the tourist started it, wow! You actually sound like one of those thugs who hit people and run away or maybe just a hater who for some obscure reason hates his fellow countrymen like so many on here? 

nah, if an aggressive idiot has been annoying everyone for three days he needed to be pulled into line. I dont care where he is from. If I was there I would have warned him first and then taken care of it.

The Thai who tapped him did everyone a favor. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, BritScot said:

Of course he did! I imagine he was very worried or even scared as Thailand has a very bad reputation relating to police, bars and Thais. I really am shocked at the number of haters on here.

By that post it sounds like you are the hater. Hater of Thailand.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, paddypower said:

Missed that. Real turkey, eh? Now that they've paid hm to go away - don't you think he or someone like him will be back?

I'm sure there's a queue of guys waiting to take his "Crown" & I have to confess in my younger days I've made a dick of myself enough times to know that if I wasn't 57 I would probably be in the queue.

Difference being I did it for 1 drunken night then was really apologetic/ sheepish (embarrassed) for 3-4 days, seems this guy went at it until somebody stopped him. 

10 hours ago, BritScot said:

Why? What a twisted nasty  arrogant thing to say. A tourist gets attacked by a young Thai who ran away (this act in itself is an indication of his guilt otherwise he would have stayed and filed a police report/compensation). 

Can't believe this happens in such a nice family resort ...not a day goes by without somthing on here  about Pattaya ..shooting .. knifing ..fights.               Lovely place Not ..glad I got out of the Dump 

12 hours ago, BananaStrong said:

Well, if you go to Pattaya or Phuket you are asking for trouble!!!!!   you found it!!!!   He's in a very, very troubled and seedy place in the world, his choice!!!    sexcapital of the universe......oh, bad stuff happens there??  please, I'm the victim!!!!  

I'm in Shilokvilleaphomsuhaiket, a town of 190 people and enjoying the sounds of the temple!!!!!!

Fistfight in Pattaya.......................of course!!!!       Fistfight in prison................really?   same, same.

You are obviously speaking from experience from your time in Soi 7 Pattaya.

14 hours ago, BritScot said:

And you have taken the effort to read the full article?

I doubt it.

Drunk as a skunk and

• Like 1