Foreigner Found Dead With Slit Throat In Pattaya

webfact

Ask yourself.............

How many suicides have I heard about by self throat slashing your entire life...?

My guess is...........ZERO............

Virtually no one slashes their own throat.....

But slashing someones throat would work quite nicely for murder.....

I 100% did not belive the Finnish guys so called suicide.....And I find it VERY VERY VERY strange that there would be another throat slashing with-in one week....

Very Very Convenient that this story will now be taking some of the heat off the other one...A little too Convenient if you ask me...

This stinks...

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cricky said:

Nope, it's not that simple. 

We are all wild animals. 

We have needs and wants. 

It's not that easy to avoid sharing some special time special with a pretty, a beautiful young lady talking nicely, touching you softly, smelling gorgeous, unless you are queer. 

All for a little bit of money. 

Thanks Crikey. Yes I have backed up your Kind Words ...  and will remember to take it down to Bangkok the next time that I can escape from my wife and get down to Bangkok on my own again some time. Still 67 and a Loose Canon !  ? ... I will also have to be careful as well Right !!!    

Ps. I sm not Quere. But well as 67 ! As I say, we doo have to watch our selves now, don't we.

19 hours ago, aussienam said:

many of those Thai women are that heartless and callous that they may well be back in a bar, on Thai Friendly within hours of their deaths.

Break ups are not good at the best of times and not great for ones mental health and of course emotions, that said, if one is not strong enough to handle the break up, as read, a few will take their own lives, some might even take the lives of their ex partner, however labelling "those" Thai women as heartless and callous in my opinion is a bit unfair.

You see, from where I am sitting, LOVE, comes in all forms, and to be honest, as soon as the weak allow their emotions to take over, they're toast, seen it time and time again, they either hit the bottle hard till they croak, and or blame the ex partner for their rejection or "betrayal" instead of looking at what caused it all to fall apart, and after analysing what went wrong, then learn to accept it, forgive, heal and move forward. Holding onto those wounds will only lead to bitterness, anger, judgement and resentment towards others.

19 hours ago, aussienam said:

We are just their financial sources and love/affection is a ruse. Many many hoodwinked virtuous white knights here. 

Only if you allow yourself to be. Yes, a lot of men are hoodwinked, but that is because of their own doing, suffice to say, if one wants to go all in, in a relationship because of LOVE, then they have set themselves up for a potential downfall when and if things go south.

I have seen this time and time again, to me LOVE is an emotion, a good one at that and we all need it, and whilst it is a single word, there are many bits and pieces that make it work with ups and downs, and in this game of LOVE, if you put everything in financially, I guarantee you it will be at your loss.

Knights in shining armours are everywhere to be found, and because they are Knights, they will eventually take the fall, i.e. unless they are smarter than the average Knight, but will have to watch out for that stray arrow.

To blame someone for a failure is easier then looking at the whole picture, as I said above, one should learn to analyse what went wrong, accept it, forgive, heal and move forward.

Takes two to Tango and we can't control LOVE, but we certainly CAN control our finances which should always be the case, because that is our saviour, plan B, it won't help us emotionally, but will help us get back up and move freely, that said, if one heavily invested in a female of whatever nationality without some kind of legal protection (law), then that would be a huge mistake.

Only invest as much as your prepared to lose, have always said, 10%-20% is more than enough depending on how long one has been in a relationship, e.g. 15 years, she can have the house, the furnishings, the car, the bike and the kids, I will book a one way ticket to wherever I like and enjoy the remaining 80%-90% and will not allow the kids to be used as pawns. I will support them financially using under my terms and conditions.

No reason to end it all, life is precious.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Most certainly came to Thailand with already lots of sadness in his eyes. An additional rejection might have been all that he needed...

Away from his familiar surroundings at home might have given him the additional courage to end it all.

We should all find a way to confirm this noble truth: 'Life is worth living'.

When this becomes impossible....

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hummin said:

I do not have the statistics. But seems Pattaya is nr one in foreigner suicide cases in thailand. I neither have the statistics how many kill themselves outside the popular expat destinations or countryside, or how many there is total spred out in Thailand, it seems the last train goes from Pattaya for the majority.

Only according to lazy police statistics.  Sattahip police deemed a guy shot himself despite there being no gun at the scene!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Ask yourself.............

How many suicides have I heard about by self throat slashing your entire life...?

My guess is...........ZERO............

Virtually no one slashes their own throat.....

But slashing someones throat would work quite nicely for murder.....

I 100% did not belive the Finnish guys so called suicide.....And I find it VERY VERY VERY strange that there would be another throat slashing with-in one week....

Very Very Convenient that this story will now be taking some of the heat off the other one...A little too Convenient if you ask me...

This stinks...

There has had to be Over 5 cases ? (I think) of People with Friends, who had BAD mental Health problems, that DID slash their own Throats who reported this, in the last 2 Threads here I think ? ... And that is jus the People that Viewed them !!! If you are so Down, ... have a Knife ? ... and read about how others have done it that way !!! ??? ... (Even if as you say some of them might just have been murdered any way ? ) ... Well why not give it a go !!!  .... "They all will know that you are Upset and feel betrayed that way Right" ???

... Thai Men use their Prakama Like there Loyn cloth, like when that is all they have left, they some times hang them selves with it. ...

Our old / Previous Village Head man, was having An Afaire / sex with another mans wife from this village, ... (Like Breaking Ruel 1. any way ... Like do not F' around on your own Turf. Right ?)

But he was taking her to short time Hotels !!! During the Day !!! ... When he felt like it !!! ... leaving her Husband home with Nothing. ...

So She was going out with him again, ... and the Husband (Duan) tolde her he would commit suicide if she went !!! ... And she just laughed at him, and said something like "Go for it" in Thai. ... He was a quiet man, but also a Low Cow alcoholic so well ??? ... Destitute AND On his way out any way ... but well, he Hung himself with his Prakama, like about all he had left, in the bath room while she was out.

(And the Village Head man did a few Months in the Monastery to make amendz for it.) ...

(I Liked the Village Head man, as he DID Help his Villagers when he Was in Power !!! The Older Woman used to line up all over his yard, sitting under Trees, to get him to read their Documents, and fill their forms out for them !!!) ... And well a Hansom and Clever <deleted>, ... But I honestly reckon that he must have roggered at least half of all of the Married woman in town also !!! ... But well Why Hold that against him ... even if he did not have the White mans Card to play, while doing it !!!)

... So it does NOT just happen to Foreigners. ... any way.

12 minutes ago, Aussie999 said:

I do find it strange, to say the least, that so many jump to the conclusion he did it himself...lol

Well I guess people know now that any future throat cuttings will be declaired suicides before the investigation is even 1 or 2 hours old.....

I am sure a few people are taking note of this for the future...

34 minutes ago, Aussie999 said:

I do find it strange, to say the least, that so many jump to the conclusion he did it himself...lol

I heard in the local radio station that the CCTV was reviewed and no other person entered or left the room. 

• Thanks 1

1. How many people commit suicide by slitting their own throats? Very few, I would imagine.

2. Due to the circumstances of this death, it might be harder than usual for the toy cops to label this a suicide.

3. If the cops are serious about this, murder will have to be considered. 

Suicide by incising one's own throat without hesitation marks remains a rare, and only few cases have been reported in the forensic literature.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/26839171_Atypical_Suicidal_cut_throat_injury_-_A_case_report

• Like 1

On 3/9/2023 at 1:02 PM, aussienam said:

many of those Thai women are that heartless and callous...We are just their financial sources and love/affection is a ruse. Many many hoodwinked virtuous white knights here. 

Unlike all those virtuous Western women that are famously well above any sort of gold digging or treachery, good point.   </sarcasm>

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Marco100 said:

RiP . If I would chose a way to go I definitely wouldn't slit my throat . Think about the mechanics of it ???? ...

Probably there is no easy way to go ????

Hanging is not to bad...2-3-4 minutes and you would be unconscious......And a charcoal grill in a small room would be pretty painless.....Jumping would be over fast as long as it was high enough...

I think cutting your own throat would be just about the last on anyones list, which is why 99.9999% of people dont do it....

Yet 2 in one week here???.........Not possible..

Edited by redwood1

1 hour ago, manta said:

Is this not the second incident involving suicide with a knife and i believe similar sort of circumstances?

This is also one of many posts asking the same question.

25 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Hanging is not to bad...2-3-4 minutes and you would be unconscious......And a charcoal grill in a small room would be pretty painless.....Jumping would be over fast as long as it was high enough...

I think cutting your own throat would be just about the last on anyones list, which is why 99.9999% of people dont do it....

Yet 2 in one week here???.........Not possible..

How about a heroin od?  I want to go out with a smile.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Thai women as heartless and callous in my opinion is a bit unfair.

It's the same everywhere, you have good and bad. Chances of finding bad in Pattaya exponentially higher than elsewhere in Thailand for obvious reasons. That goes for all types of locals not just the women.