Update: Three men wanted for abduction and murder of student arrested in Wuhan

webfact

Good!  They need to come back here and stay in the BKK Hilton.  Or, better yet, there life will be hell in a Chinese prison, so it is a win-win.  

So sad what that poor lady went through and then to end up in that stream is disgusting.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:
4 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

ubject to an arranged marriage...in Thailand?

Where did I mention Thailand. 

You didn't need to, she was in Thailand, sent here by her family, so where else would she be getting married by arrangement?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Dan O said:

The interrogation by Thai police is nothing compared to what the Chinese police will do. You may never hear from them again and I would be surprised if China sent them back to Thailand

There is no extradition agreement between China and Thailand.

The three men are to be prosecuted in China and if convicted may face the death penalty.

Google!

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, gomangosteen said:

There is no extradition agreement between China and Thailand.

The three men are to be prosecuted in China and if convicted may face the death penalty.

Google!

Not sure why your replying to me about extradition. I think my comment was pretty clear 

10 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Jeez committing murder at that age to a girl around the same age, if convicted in China could be publicly shot in the back of the head, in Thailand min 20yrs squeezed into cages.

I don't think they did this on their own, maybe paid by someone else. defaulted on Arranged marriage gone wrong ? :unsure:

Not sure where the idea of an arranged marriage comes from. According to all the previous (and current) reporting on this it was a kidnap for ransom gone wrong.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, markclover said:

The Chinese students are not even rich.  If they were rich they would be in England doing their degree.  They come to Thailand and enroll in an international program.  They work hard and live together.  Very polite students and they respect the teachers.  Easy to teach as well because they arrive on time, sit in silence and do the work.

It doesn't even make sense to target these students for money.

They were targeting the father for money not the student. The baffling thing is the father blow off the contact for a day or 2 not believing his daughter was kidnapped even after receiving pics showing her with the kidnappers.  I would not want to live the rest of my life knowing I helped get my child killed due to my inaction