Millionaire US YouTuber in Thailand and rich girlfriend - It's true love and not just for content

webfact

6 minutes ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

I’m an old man and have known of Nate over here for years. Lots of people have become rich through utube and other means, Mr Beast for example doing similar things. I think fair play to him, he  took off big over here years ago, I don’t watch his content as it’s not my thing but I don’t dislike him. Good on him I say.

Agree 100%. He's goofy AF, not someone I would want to watch, but has succeeded. Much different experience and outcome from many members here.

Edited by Silencer
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, rwill said:

Yeah, not a good look.  In private with someone you are very close with is ok.  Or parents to their kids.  Out in public like that though...

For a guy who brags about how he's fluent in Thai language and considers Thailand his home, he seems to be a few quid short on prevailing local customs.....

In the early going, I used to tap my Thai wife on the head (privately, at home) in an affectionate way now and again...

She'd promptly get pissed and tell me in no uncertain terms that you don't touch Thai people on the head, even at home, and that it's bad manners to do so....

So now (privately, at home) I grab or pat her bum instead... She has no objection to that.... ????

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1

He is a keeper?

Where does he keep her ?

Social media <deleted> 

Meanwhile back in the real world

Time to  cut the grass ????

Edited by stix40
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, phetphet said:

i don't know much about Thai etiquette, but isn't putting his hand on her head as in that second photo considered bad manners?

Yeah thats a 'no-no' here, as well as pointing using your feet among many others according to the 'working in Thailand book' that was given years ago.......... 

• Thumbs Up 1

Kids nowadays! Few things missing from the Tubers ! Nose rings, colored hair and Tats! Imop

Must be her small yapper!

I wonder if daddy can buy her way to the States to go visit his clan.

17 minutes ago, Silencer said:

Agree 100%. He's goofy AF, not someone I would want to watch, but has succeeded. Much different experience and outcome from many members here.

Not everyone wants to mock Thais lack of English, ask girls about their periods in public or deface Thai coins on railway tracks. If we are judging people on their income rather than character it says a lot about the world today. Success, but a failed marriage already despite his 'success'.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, findlay13 said:

Is he still a God botherer ? Or moved on ?

You mean Mormon?

Screenshot_2.jpg.eb94fe6c5bccebf76bcd482d5b4e5c64.jpg

https://churchofjesuschristtemples.org/bangkok-thailand-temple/

Bangkok Thailand Temple

"Preparing for public open house beginning 1 September 2023; scheduled to be dedicated on 22 October 2023"

The Bangkok Thailand Temple will be the first temple built in mainland Southeast Asia.

On March 19, 2018, an artistic rendering of the Bangkok Thailand Temple was released to the public, revealing a 44,405-square-foot, six-story building with a soaring central spire and eight smaller surrounding spires. Behind the temple, an additional 91,370-square-foot Church facility will be constructed housing two meetinghouses, a service center, seminary and institute offices and classrooms, and mission offices and housing."

It seems, like Nate, that they've got plenty of money to spend here....

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

You mean Mormon?

Screenshot_2.jpg.eb94fe6c5bccebf76bcd482d5b4e5c64.jpg

https://churchofjesuschristtemples.org/bangkok-thailand-temple/

Bangkok Thailand Temple

"Preparing for public open house beginning 1 September 2023; scheduled to be dedicated on 22 October 2023"

The Bangkok Thailand Temple will be the first temple built in mainland Southeast Asia.

On March 19, 2018, an artistic rendering of the Bangkok Thailand Temple was released to the public, revealing a 44,405-square-foot, six-story building with a soaring central spire and eight smaller surrounding spires. Behind the temple, an additional 91,370-square-foot Church facility will be constructed housing two meetinghouses, a service center, seminary and institute offices and classrooms, and mission offices and housing."

Almost as bad as scientology, are they here as well?

23 minutes ago, findlay13 said:

Is he still a God botherer ? Or moved on ?

You mean is he still a member of that weird cult ? , probably not as they would certainly be expecting their usual percentage of his earnings

5 hours ago, KannikaP said:

By whom?

I always thought that Ajarn Andrew Biggs was the most recognizable farang face in Thailand.Guess the Aussie is getting too old for recognition. The nightowl Bernhard Trink also faded out of the limelight after passing away. So that leaves this whippersnapper to bathe in the glory.

Edited by thecyclist
misprint

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Nate is one of the most recognisable faces in Thailand. A former travel blogger he now has millions of followers and makes five million baht a month from his YouTube channel.

Berk.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Nate's followers were alarmed when he split up with his former girlfriend Look Mee a while back.

"Look mee" --  seems a prescient nickname for a Thai YouTuber...

"My Mate Nate" latest: We're still friends as US YouTuber speaks to his fans after eight years with Look Mee

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Really?

Imagine one day the daughter of that father tells him you were not as nice to her as she expected...

it looks like he's at least trying to avoid that , (so far)   "She said that Nate was very romantic and always surprising her with little gifts."

• Haha 1

Normally I hear the same people who post and boast how much they seem to have in LOS.

Now all I see is jealousy and contempt for a man making a good living whilst the yter’s phenomenon continues. 
Hats off to the guy. 
Just goes to show, those that think they have it all. CLEARLY DO NOT !!

That has made my day.

????????????????

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, phetphet said:

No need to worry about me taking offence. I wasn't offended. Just asked a question.

Well i must admit your question did get me a bit curious so I just did a quick bit of research amongst a few of the family members who have turned up for songkran. according to them there are situations where it would be frowned upon but this is not one of them,

I guess the advice given out in tour guides like the "Lonely Planet" etc tends to err on the side of caution

3 minutes ago, Drop the dead donkey said:

Normally I hear the same people who post and boast how much they seem to have in LOS.

Now all I see is jealousy and contempt for a man making a good living whilst the yter’s phenomenon continues. 
Hats off to the guy. 
Just goes to show, those that think they have it all. CLEARLY DO NOT !!

That has made my day.

????????????????

I don't begrudge the guy for whatever money he's earned, nor do I have any particular personal feelings about him, other than not caring in the slightest...

But I am amazed at how many people, particularly Thais, are so keenly interested in inanity...

'

• Thumbs Up 1