Thai Anti-Cannabis Whistleblower Faces off with Cannabis Seller on Khao San Road

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

i would love to have a civil debate and/or discussion with mr chuwit. i call you out. 

invite me onto your podcast and we can have a chit chat...... hashtag lets rub one out together

You may wish to reconsider your hashtag to ‘rub one out’ together considering the target of your attention was once known as the ‘massage parlour king (pimp) of Thailand’ !!!... 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You may wish to reconsider your hashtag to ‘rub one out’ together considering the target of your attention was once known as the ‘massage parlour king (pimp) of Thailand’ !!!... 

ummmm. i tried to play into that. :)

Legalizing it has and will continue to do damage especially to the youth. Give it a bit more time and you will see a generation  of zombie lookalikes roaming the streets wandering aimlessly and content with smoking dope all day to remain in their little cocoon. 
Thai society is not mature enough to manage legalization of drugs. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Famous he is. A famous crim and a famous fool. Seems to have gone completly mad.

He's not gone mad, and yes he was a crim in his past life and possibly still dabbles a bit.

But he like thousands of others have seen corruption go too far and is set on hauling in the officials.

Some crims have standards, but this regime has allowed many to cross the line.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

That is the bit that is wrong.

I have checked out guests that were so stoned that they struggled to get dressed.

Then they got on their motorbikes and wobbled off to their next fix.

And people say that cannabis is harmless. Oh yes - it is not the cannabis - it is the people smoking it.

And you live in the same country as these dangerous people? ????

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, connda said:

Well, if I had a vote?  Anutin For PM. 

Thankfully as a dirty farang you don't have a vote and only 3% of Thais agree with you. 

Edited by ftpjtm
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

I have checked out guests that were so stoned that they struggled to get dressed.

And people say that cannabis is harmless. Oh yes - it is not the cannabis - it is the people smoking it.

Fix?
Never seen a drunk tourist? On a motorbike?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, bkk_bwana said:

Based on what evidence?  Portugal, Canada, Mexico, Uruguay, many states in the USA are not reporting any of this new "generation  of zombie lookalikes roaming the streets wandering aimlessly and content with smoking dope all day to remain in their little cocoon".

No need for statistical evidence. Would you want your teenage kid to smoke weed?  Plenty of evidence available regarding its negative effects on especially growing brains. It retards cognition. 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, AustinRacing said:

No need for statistical evidence. Would you want your teenage kid to smoke weed?  Plenty of evidence available regarding its negative effects on especially growing brains. It retards cognition. 

Who said anything about teenage kids? Here's what I said earlier in this thread: 

"He also showed alleged proof of an unidentified youth buying cannabis buds from an unnamed cannabis shop."????

ME:  Then they should be prosecuted accordingly. Just like selling alcohol to a minor. It needs to be controlled, just like anything else, with appropriate regulations.

• Thumbs Up 1

KSR the armpit of Thailand. I'd rather sleep rough on Soi Zero. 

Chuwit is beginning to get on my nerves. 

The legality or otherwise of weed is the least of Thailands problems. 

In fact on balance, more harm than good going backwards, or many countries and US states with rule of law would not be decrimnalising it. 

Edited by chalawaan
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

You can state your position on weed without embarrassing yourself.

Anyone who has ever used weed knows your check out story is either your imagination, or your ignorance of a multitude of drugs and their effect, or poly drug use.

What evidence do you have that they only used cannabis? Or used cannabis at all?

Without the science, what you saw is based on assumptions, and reads like your drug education is entirely based on the WoD propaganda pushed in the lamestream media.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1