Thailand’s cyanide serial killer claims another life, 14 victims so far

webfact

I heard a big joke about a big joke but big joke said it wasn't a big joke then big joke said a big joke but others thought that wasn't a big joke then big joke said the big joke was a big joke but again most disagreed with big joke because they thought the big joke wasn't a big joke.

Edited by dinsdale

28 minutes ago, Myran said:

Says who? Thailand has the death penalty, so they definitely have the right, regardless of what you think.

Someone just got executed in Singapore. Involved? in trafficing 1kg of dope and he was executed because he had phone numbers on his phone. Ok probably/maybe involved but executed for this. An Iranian German has been sentenced to death for "corruption on Earth". Civilized society? Incarcerate not eradicate. I've said before if the death sentence is meant to be a detterent why are people still be sentenced to death. It's state sanctioned murder.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Greedy people take the chances............. ????

Your other stuff has nothing to do with Thailand............:coffee1:

I guess there are people happy to see people executed and people who think it's barbarism from another age.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Myran said:

Says who? Thailand has the death penalty, so they definitely have the right, regardless of what you think.

It’s my belief. No one has the right to take another humans life.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, roietfortress said:

you seen the news lately? they're doing it en masse

#

It doesn’t make it right but we all have our own beliefs. 

The only time I might believe that extinguishing a human life is understandable is on a humanitarian basis/terminal illness situation. 

It’s taken me about 40 years to come to this difficult conclusion but that is what I believe in.

Edited by NightSky
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

I guess there are people happy to see people executed and people who think it's barbarism from another age.

So you want to take care of "barbaric" murders till they die in prison..... ?

Riiiiight...........:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Myran said:

What an evil witch. I hope she gets executed.

The lady of our house agrees!

She was very upset after hearing the news!

“Dtaai”

Its beyond heinous imop

If found guilty I think A heinous act perpetrated intentionally should be treated with similar 

punishment! Imop

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

in this neck of the woods it's rare that an autopsy is carried out. They only seem to be performed when a foreigner passes away. I've lost count of teh number of funerals I've attended over the past 9 years, and not a single autopsy had been carried out.

I've had 2 cases in my wifes family on the outskirts of Korat, a brother and also a nephew. Both 35 yo and appeared to be very strong and going to work, so why did did they die? Overuse of Lao Kaow, Yabba, or falling out with the BIB's over drug rorts. The verdict, both suffered heart attacks.

• Thumbs Up 2

You only need to spray a little cyanide on a vehicle door handle,  and bingo. It happens then or if diluted as seems to be the case here. It happens down the road further.

what is also interesting are the two police officers that died as well. They were quite high tankers.

Were they already investigating ! and stepped on her toes ?

Also, as a good serial killer she made a complete tour of the country and called on many people in different areas.

But as this has been going on behind closed doors for over a year. The RTP did KNOW, and they did try to close the box on her.

I expect they employed external help on this, due to the nature of the crime.

It doesn’t matter what country helped. What matters , is that sadistic woman is now in custody.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well this is quite the case isn't it.

We've been watching the TV news and it's wall to wall coverage, and I'm sure as with Tang Mo it'll play for days, if not weeks.

The woman must be a psychopath to cold bloodily kill so many many people but it is quite rare especially for a woman, and a pregnant woman at that

But innocent until proven guilty but it does look pretty grim 

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, NightSky said:

It doesn’t make it right but we all have our own beliefs. 

The only time I might believe that extinguishing a human life is understandable is on a humanitarian basis/terminal illness situation. 

It’s taken me about 40 years to come to this difficult conclusion but that is what I believe in.

40 years is a long time to make up your mind. It took me just 2 minutes to decide in favour of capital punishment.

19 hours ago, NightSky said:

It’s my belief.

Nice story, but please don't impose your precious beliefs on others. This woman committed a series of most evil and selfish acts, and her victims' friends and relatives are in great distress.

• Thanks 1

On 4/28/2023 at 4:49 AM, transam said:

So you want to take care of "barbaric" murders till they die in prison..... ?

Riiiiight...........:coffee1:

I think many of us struggle with the concept of Capital Punishment.

I'll fess up I'm a bleeding heart liberal, but if it comes down to open and shut cases of murder I waiver.

This one as awful as it seems, and we are yet to have a trial seems worthy of the ultimate punishment.

It's so sad for that yet unborn child to have to live with this

On 4/29/2023 at 7:37 AM, tubby johnson said:

40 years is a long time to make up your mind. It took me just 2 minutes to decide in favour of capital punishment.

Nice story, but please don't impose your precious beliefs on others. This woman committed a series of most evil and selfish acts, and her victims' friends and relatives are in great distress.

I’m not imposing anything on anyone. 

Your comments display your naivety..

..and yes as you say life is precious. 

Edited by NightSky