Is it Joe Bidens turn to face JAIL?

Social Media

30 minutes ago, Graemej100 said:

BORING right wing conspiracy crap.

No. Wait.

It is Fox News.  It must be right.

Exactly! Everything that could touch the picture of Saint Joe must be a "conspiracy theory".

The difference betwwen many "conspiracy theories" and the truth is 12 or 15 months.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, pomchop said:

What a crock.  If you have any evidence of a crime by Biden then after he leaves office he can and should be indicted...trump was not indicted while in office as it was determined that a sitting POTUS can not be indicted. 

Meantime since leaving office little donnie is up to his eyeballs in indictments /trials and possibly many more indictments on the way.  Thus far there has been nothing but a bunch of right wing hot air and accusations against Biden. 

If there was any real evidence then why didn't the trump DOJ and attorney general indict biden during the four years they had ?  Answer:  Because they did not have any significant evidence that would have resulted in an indictment by a grand jury that unlike trumpers require hard facts and not right wing BS.  The DOJ and attorney general would  have been shown to be right wing hacks if their evidence was insufficient to convince a grand jury that a crime had been committed.

And I thought my post was basic and easy to understand.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Because it's the "biden fan club" members who are rushing to judgement? Your post is just another comment from an alternative universe. 

You do want a complete investigation into the biden cabal, don't you? Be patient, 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, placeholder said:

And how do you know that there hasn't been a thorough investigation?

Because it's not over with, but please correct me if the investigation is over and biden has been cleared.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Could be nothing, could be something, just have to wait for the investigation to determine that. Everyone in the biden fan club needs to be patient.

Yup some how I don’t think the Biden’s are to worryed

• Like 2

16 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

Exactly! Everything that could touch the picture of Saint Joe must be a "conspiracy theory".

The difference betwwen many "conspiracy theories" and the truth is 12 or 15 months.

Conspiracy theories involve a lot of people over a long period of time and are well known. Real conspiracies involve few people over a short period of time and are secret. No conspiracy theory has ever been proved right. Ever. Name one that has.

• Thumbs Up 2

30 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Conspiracy theories involve a lot of people over a long period of time and are well known. Real conspiracies involve few people over a short period of time and are secret. No conspiracy theory has ever been proved right. Ever. Name one that has.

Why are you guiding posters down the rabbit hole of off topic, only trolls do that.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Why are you guiding posters down the rabbit hole of off topic, only trolls do that.

I'm explaining why the conspiracy theories against Joe are all false. You got evidence to the contrary, spring it.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Waiting: 

White House counsel spokesman Ian Sams dismissed the allegations as "unfounded and politically motivated".

He added: "For going on 5 years now, Republicans in Congress have been lobbing unfounded politically-motivated attacks against [President Biden] without offering evidence for their claims. Or evidence of decisions influenced by anything other than U.S. interests."

Of course he said that.   It's what he gets paid to do!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Because it's not over with, but please correct me if the investigation is over and biden has been cleared.

Investigation on what? An"allegation of allegation", as Chomper calls it?