Is it Joe Bidens turn to face JAIL?

Social Media

6 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

Just stating what I see. You show hatred to Trump. No big deal. Hatred is a completely normal human emotion and it certainly can get us worked up to be not thinking straight. Don't be offended. Everything can be broken down to be taken personally. I could say  I'm personally offended by your last post. I do try and just stick to facts , science and what I perceive to be right. Let everyone have their say and right of response. 

What have I said that shows hatred of Trump? What's more you accused me of having my rationality affected by my hatred of Trump. I guess if you have little respect for rationality, that would explain why you think it's no big deal. Since you have indulged so much in speculation, although you don't acknowledge it as such,  let me speculate that the person actually acting out of emotion is you. How else to explain an irrational personal attack from you except as stemming from an emotional reaction on your part?  

Edited by placeholder
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/14/2023 at 3:04 PM, candide said:

It seems you are getting it the wrong way. It's not hate which leads to dislike what Trump does or says. It's what Trump does and says which generates hate. Actually It's not really hate, It's more like contempt.

Ahem! Science and facts?

Why would anyone ever hate the kind of person who calls critics who happen to be fellow Republicans "human scum"? You're being so unfair.

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
On 9/2/2023 at 1:36 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

People who are falsely accused of a major crime make serious denials. Like Trump with the Russia x3 hoax, the suckers and losers hoax, grabbing the beast steering wheel hoax, peepee tapes hoax etc etc. That is what falsely accused people do.

All the big guy has to do is say we sold xyz product for 30m $ to the CCP and Burisma and Moscow Mayor's wife and we formed the web of shady shell companies to funnel the cash around the family because.... and it's all over. But he and his fans can't do that.

Btw FD1023's are literally evidence(i think you mistake the word to mean undeniable and conclusive proof).  As per the definition of the word at least.

Sorry, but your FD1023 was based on lies from a Russian informant who has now been indicted.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1