Is it Joe Bidens turn to face JAIL?

Social Media

On 5/9/2023 at 3:51 AM, heybruce said:

Comer is flailing about, hoping to find something he can stick on Biden, but primarily to give the illusion of action and progress.  Only readers of the Washington Examiner believe the illusion is real.

Agree and I found this quote which IMO applies to this case and the MAGA fanatics trying to pin something on Joe Biden...........

"The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of their beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense.

There are people who, no matter how much evidence, and evidence we present to them, do not have the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not".

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, xylophone said:

There are people who, no matter how much evidence, and evidence we present to them, do not have the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not".

An anti-Trump supremacist speaking. How awful the US political situation has become when they resort to this kind of tactic. 70 million of the US voters are stupid just because they disagree with you, unbelievable!

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

'We can't track down the informant': James Comer says he lost top witness in Biden investigation

Where are these whistleblowers?"

"Well, unfortunately, we can't track down the informant," Comer replied. "We're hopeful that the informant is still there.

https://www.rawstory.com/james-comer-informant/

What else would you expect from a far left website with a 32% credibility rating?

But if it is to defend a senile old man, who doesn't know what day of the week it is, then it all acceptable it seems.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love It 1

More corruption.

"President Biden failed to list free vacations at the homes of businesspeople on his annual financial disclosure form this week — drawing a rebuke from ethicists and Republicans amid an ongoing political firestorm over Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’ similar non-reporting of free trips from a businessman.

Biden enjoyed three beach getaways at the homes of the wealthy and politically connected owners during the past-year reporting period.

In two instances, Biden is known not to have paid the owner and in the third case it’s suspected the president did not pay."

https://nypost.com/2023/05/18/biden-omits-free-vacations-from-financial-forms?utm_source=gmail&utm_campaign=android_nyp

As we all know, enjoying a free vacation with your pals is an incredibly serious crime. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Have the republicans clutched enough straws to keep this spurious attack afloat?I think not this one is floundering like the rest so I don’t think President Biden’s going to jail

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

More corruption.

"President Biden failed to list free vacations at the homes of businesspeople on his annual financial disclosure form this week — drawing a rebuke from ethicists and Republicans amid an ongoing political firestorm over Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’ similar non-reporting of free trips from a businessman.

Biden enjoyed three beach getaways at the homes of the wealthy and politically connected owners during the past-year reporting period.

In two instances, Biden is known not to have paid the owner and in the third case it’s suspected the president did not pay."

https://nypost.com/2023/05/18/biden-omits-free-vacations-from-financial-forms?utm_source=gmail&utm_campaign=android_nyp

As we all know, enjoying a free vacation with your pals is an incredibly serious crime. 

Why should ANYBODY have to declare a vacation when a friend invites them?

Keep digging in the bottom of the barrel, in the hopes that you will find something important enough to stop the world in its tracks.

I doubt that you will, but it won't stop you trying.

Try opening your eyes to the real crimes that your superhero, Trump has committed.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, billd766 said:

Why should ANYBODY have to declare a vacation when a friend invites them?

Keep digging in the bottom of the barrel, in the hopes that you will find something important enough to stop the world in its tracks.

I doubt that you will, but it won't stop you trying.

Try opening your eyes to the real crimes that your superhero, Trump has committed.

To be accurate, even if a friend did invite them, the friend wasn't there. And it's a property that's offered for vacation rental. It's fair to criticize Biden for this.

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

To be accurate, even if a friend did invite them, the friend wasn't there. And it's a property that's offered for vacation rental. It's fair to criticize Biden for this.

Are the details of this confirmed yet? It's been two days but I still can't see anything about this on any media outlet other than the New York Post.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2023 at 8:42 PM, eisfeld said:

I made an interesting observation: I can tell if an article is from Fox just by looking at the headline. It's always the anti democrat topics with sensational wording sprinkled with bad punctuation (e.g. space before exclamation or question mark). Try it for yourself, it's a fun exercise ????

Also should be may be, not maybe. 

Fox, one of the better channels. Video disjunction open for me, and I sure as hell aint downloading tiktok. 

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

The corruption, double standards, lies and desperation mount. Why on earth this is not headline news I have no idea whatsoever?! This is the President of the United States and would explain how the world is in such a dire state since his term started. So much for the most transparent administration ever, what a joke

Lock him up, and baby Bush too, we all know he's guilty. 

The level of corruption in the USA is unvelievable, glad I'm Thai. 

• Haha 2