Thaksin will Go to Jail If He Returns to Thailand, Caretaker Deputy PM Says

snoop1130

18 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Another poster who believes that he speaks for everyone, when in reality he is only speaking for himself.

You do NOT speak for me.

Only I speak for me. Other people may agree or disagree as they wish.

Totally agree.............:clap2:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BritScot said:

One can dream. The only way Thailand will ever break the circle of treasonous coups is for the perpetrators to pe tried for treason and punished accordingly, then and only then will Thailand have a chance. It saddens my hart that Thailand could have been another Japan or at least a South Korea. So very sad but hay they have some of the richest families in the world.

Doubt it, Japanese have a totally different mindset to LOS....:sorry:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

If that is the case, then arrest and imprison Prayut and his cronies for treason when they staged the coup in 2014!

Nice in theory but the coup and coup leaders did not commit treason per se for the reason that they were granted amnesty under THEIR newly written, royally endorsed Constitution. The Constitution Court also ruled subsequently as such. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It's always interesting to read these expert opinions.

I won't ask you for details because I know you don't have any details. 

There have been several coups in Thailand. I cannot think of crimes committed in Thailand more serious than that so there's your details.

You're welcome. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

10 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

"Thaksin tweeted that he is willing to go through the legal process"

errrrrrrr..  not his choice

"...... saying the former PM must be imprisoned if he did return."

and  as a bonus ..   add 10 years for each year he hid 

then we can all sing and rejoice       (Let's lock the door and throw away the key now)

Expand  

Another poster who believes that he speaks for everyone, when in reality he is only speaking for himself.

"You do NOT speak for me."    Only I speak for me. Other people may agree or disagree as they wish.           

** (Never claimed to be hijacking your ability to speak or have your turn at some fun)

it's my post reply so it's my mouth that the words are  coming from

and if your that sensitive  pull the shades down and go sit in the corner ..  we're all here just chewing the fat

our opinion means jack squat here

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, billd766 said:

IIRC Prayuth was the one who granted the the amnesty to himself and his cronies and signed off from the very top person.

Yep.

Some forget whose really running the show....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/10/2023 at 7:42 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

You could try to look them up.

Instead you just pretend that you know that he is innocent because somehow he must be innocent, correct?

Maybe just look up some facts for a few minutes - that is in case you are interested in the truth.

Exactly.  I was there at the time.  

• Like 1

On 5/10/2023 at 5:50 PM, harada said:

Let’s hope his return works out better than Benigno Aquino’s to the Phillipines in 1983. :jap:

I was going to suggest the same, but you beat me to it.

32 minutes ago, khaowong1 said:

Exactly.  I was there at the time.  

Another keen, observant and insightful Farang expert. 

Was your time here two or three weeks....?

????

• Like 1

Chief-of-Dinosaur Wissanu Krea-ngam is either walking a very, very thin rope or has a hell of a protection from further up. Nobody gets away with so much "statements" without consequences ....... unless either of afore-mentioned conditions apply! 

On 5/10/2023 at 7:42 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

You could try to look them up.

Instead you just pretend that you know that he is innocent because somehow he must be innocent, correct?

Maybe just look up some facts for a few minutes - that is in case you are interested in the truth.

You're the one who keeps calling him a criminal. Maybe he is and maybe he isn't. Nobody on here has ever said he was innocent, that's just your blinkered interpretation of their posts. How about you back up your continued vitriol by naming every REAL criminal offence he was found guilty of, or aren't you able to provide the proof to back up your never ending bias. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

You're the one who keeps calling him a criminal. Maybe he is and maybe he isn't. Nobody on here has ever said he was innocent, that's just your blinkered interpretation of their posts. How about you back up your continued vitriol by naming every REAL criminal offence he was found guilty of, or aren't you able to provide the proof to back up your never ending bias. 

We can legally call a criminal a criminal if he was convicted.

Thaksin was convicted, and not just one time. That means legally he is a criminal.

Just look up his convictions and then tell me what you think are REAL crimes and what you think are not so real crimes. I didn't know there is such difference.

If you think calling a convicted criminal a criminal is bios, then maybe you should think about that. It's your problem if you don't accept that he is a criminal fugitive. Not my problem. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Thaksin was convicted, and not just one time. That means legally he is a criminal.

Just look up his convictions and then tell me what you think are REAL crimes and what you think are not so real crimes. I didn't know there is such difference.

If you think calling a convicted criminal a criminal is bios, then maybe you should think about that. It's your problem if you don't accept that he is a criminal fugitive. Not my problem. 

back up your claims with a list of the REAL crimes he was convicted of, not the made up ones, and yes it is possible to be convicted of a crime that you did not commit and not be called a criminal and as stated by other posters If you don't like the idea of another Shinawatra as PM then LEAVE.

Edited by TigerandDog
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

you need to LEAVE Thailand and find somewhere else to spread your biased vitriol

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

back up your claims with a list of the REAL crimes he was convicted of, not the made up ones, and yes it is possible to be convicted of a crime that you did not commit and not be called a criminal and as stated by other posters If you don't like the idea of another Shinawatra as PM then LEAVE.

I better don't answer your comment appropriately, otherwise I will be banned.

I will just block you so that I don't have to read more of your drivel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

Who by? 

The military itself, the RTP the "guard" regiment we cannot mention?

If the military were actually to be banished to their barracks, as you laughingly assert, who would do the mighty deed and how would it be accomplished and enforced?

By the people.

Expect street mobs to cower the military from here on in.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

As I think you should, as I was wondering what the intellectual connection was with Thailand and the OP!

You might as well have asked about who would have thought that Armstrong would walk on the moon as there would appear to be the same relevance to the OP!

Gone over your head again.... unsurprising development.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1