Trump ignites fresh controversy after outlandish primetime appearance on CNN

onthedarkside

Trump is currently running for the republican nomination against other Republicans.

There are plenty of Republicans who are considering voting for someone other than Trump.

But for some very sick reasons Trump does seem the inevitable nominee.

They should have a buzzer that makes an annoying sound every time he lies or better yet never do a live interview with the fraud that way when it airs the news anchor can lead off with something like trump made this statement it’s a lie then play what he said what s#@& show 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tug said:

You are mistaken Trump doesn’t debate he shouts and tells lies that sir isent a debate meanwhile Joe Biden just gets things done in spite of all the road blocks poison pills and attempted slanders that so alarms and terrifies the retrumplicans that they seem to be willing to tank the economy it’s not good for anyone 

How about my response. You didn't address it, why? I wrote "It's easy to see Trump would shred biden up in a one on one debate. Trump is still sharp." And you responded with deflection. You can't deny Trump can still talk sensibily without handlers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, xylophone said:

I did and he is a compulsive liar and he cannot change that. And how you can deny that he is a liar, when the fact checks are plain for all to see, and they can be backed up, shows so much about you and other trump fans......so sad.

What other points did Trump make in the interview ?

Did he mention the economy , the Russia/Ukraine war , any new variants of Covid or any other subject that is relevant today ?

The 2020 elections are in the past , time to deal with the 2024 election 

• Confused 2