Tenant leaves condo in shocking state after not paying rent for 4 months

webfact

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Yesterday, the owner of the high-end condominium reported via the “Morning Tales” Facebook page that they had leased the room for one year to a young woman for 10,000 baht per month.

I am amazed how many are getting their knickers' in a twist about this condo being described as high end,

I have seen high-end condos rented for less than this. But I suppose that the lower rent means it is not high-end? The owner had dropped the rent to actually get a tenant. The other similar condos in the building were 30,000 + so they were high end and mostly unoccupied.

9 hours ago, sungod said:

Who writes this rubbish, 10,000 baht a high end condo....????

Gets you a 1 bedroom Rabbit hutch at best.

OMG - glad I lived up North when in retirement in Thailand. My last rental was a one bedroom bungalow with veranda and carport for 3,500 baht per month!

7 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

"room filled with rubbish – used sanitary pads, food waste, and even a refrigerator filled with rotten items and crawling with maggots." 

We got very different standards then.

should be a big hit on AirB&B

11 hours ago, daveAustin said:

They can be as filthy, or more so, than a three-toed ugly old man. Moved into this semi-nice place many moons ago as the previous tenant—a pretty (fairly young), professional (no, not bar girl) was in the process of moving out. What an absolute sty she’d left it in. Needless to say, it was a good few hours before they got it presentable enough. 

In Thailand, if you dress smartly then you could be a mass murderer as long as your image is right. Used to be like that in the UK about 60 years ago. Used to be.

15 hours ago, loong said:

I am amazed how many are getting their knickers' in a twist about this condo being described as high end,

Then don't add to the rather off topic conversation as it only perpetuates it! It was on the 28th floor, end of the corridor. 

• Haha 1

And then tenants are surprised, if the landlord asks for references of previous landlords; some landlords clearly do not rent out to Asians while others do not want English tenants .......... 
Given the fact that millions of rental agreements are in force, the few and far between exceptions confirm the rule .......