American transwoman marries Thai woman, fueling hopes for future of same sex marriage (video)

webfact

3 hours ago, Cory1848 said:

They are two human beings who are in love with each other and want to make a go of a marriage, just like most other human beings. 

Which is why, in a nutshell this is not worthy of external scrutiny or media coverage. It is just humans being humans. Good luck to em. Otherwise, who gives two farks. 

Pretty hard to ignore them and get oj with it when they become "news"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

It does push the boundaries of credibility

actually, its utter bull<deleted>. Power to them but this has nothing to do with same sex marriage. Nor should it be news.

With all this nonsense, the trans movement is simply undoing all the acceptance and good will accomplished by the gay community over decades. 

19 minutes ago, n00dle said:

actually, its utter bull<deleted>. Power to them but this has nothing to do with same sex marriage. Nor should it be news.

With all this nonsense, the trans movement is simply undoing all the acceptance and good will accomplished by the gay community over decades. 

Or more like some people are looking for excuses to promote a backlash.

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

That's just not true.

All most people want is for them to operate quietly and not be 'in our faces' all the time.

You don't see heterosexuals behaving as outrageously as this (outside of Pattaya obviously).

I don't have much in the way of hostility to anyone, male, female or other sexuality, white, black, Asian, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Mormon, etc. But I really don't want to read about them as groups all the time, it just doesn't interest me (apologies to any group I didn't name that feels excluded).

I agree enterely.... If they would behave like normale people no problem....

• Like 1

An unsubstantiated misinformation post has been removed as well as an inappropriate inflammatory comment filled post.

10. You will not post troll messages. Trolling is the act of purposefully antagonizing forum members by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other members into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

As man, at some point, you feel like a woman. You were already probably married, have kids? Then at one point you change to be physical a woman, as your mind, feelings tell you. And now marry a woman.

Then as they call it, you are a lesbian or not? Becoming physically a woman can change mindset further to become woman. But you dont marry a man.

Very complicated.

But sincerely wish them well in their married live, may love flow.   

9 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

Geeeez  used to be lgbtq.... are they going to go through the whole alphabet? or discover a new alien sex gene?

be what you wanna be and i am all for it, but this identifying onesself to all these things is turning into bs ones freedom ends where anothers begins but this is getting too much

as for the bride and bride, i hope they get what they wish. people should be able to live and die and give away their estates without all the red tape in today's messed up world

I can remember when it was just LGBT - I thought it was something to do with British Telecom.

Before that it was gays - they stole the delightful English word 'gay', meaning 'happy', carefree, etc. -that 'Gays' don't really appear to be.

As a kid, they were just homos and lezzies.

Looking forward the the add-on Alphabet letters. Maybe, LGBTQIA+QWERTY?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

I can remember when it was just LGBT - I thought it was something to do with British Telecom.

Before that it was gays - they stole the delightful English word 'gay', meaning 'happy', carefree, etc. -that 'Gays' don't really appear to be.

As a kid, they were just homos and lezzies.

Looking forward the the add-on Alphabet letters. Maybe, LGBTQIA+QWERTY?

Miss the olden days huh?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

As man, at some point, you feel like a woman. You were already probably married, have kids? Then at one point you change to be physical a woman, as your mind, feelings tell you. And now marry a woman.

Then as they call it, you are a lesbian or not? Becoming physically a woman can change mindset further to become woman. But you dont marry a man.

Very complicated.

But sincerely wish them well in their married live, may love flow.   

Not that complicated actually. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

If you couldn't be bothered finding out what the four letters were then why are you so exercised by it now it's more?   ???? 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

If you couldn't be bothered finding out what the four letters were then why are you so exercised by it now it's more?   ???? 

care to explain why its sooooo much more? do people identify as cats or dogs now? reason for this crap is people wanting attention sooo much attention.

care to explain? 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

58 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

care to explain why its sooooo much more? do people identify as cats or dogs now? reason for this crap is people wanting attention sooo much attention.

care to explain? 

Oh no, not with the kitty litter again!

• Confused 2

59 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

care to explain why its sooooo much more?

nooooo!  Lol

I find some of  the longer acronyms confusing too  but it doesn't concern or bother me and I wonder why it would it bother anyone else. The addition of numerous other groups has caused some controversy but this is something that needs to be resolved by the LGBT community and I'm sure it will eventually.

Look here if you're genuinely interested.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT

BTW Your cats and dogs are safe.

17 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

Like I said they belong in a mental institution. That would be compassionate. It's very simple a woman cannot become a man and a man cannot become a woman. Not in the true sense. So they need help. Not compliance with their fantasy. 

Another one afflicted with terminal literalness.

Transgender men and transgender women understand they are not the same as cisgender men and women.

They are different.

They know it.

But they still want to live their best lives.

This is diversity.

No "mental institution" needed. 

I think your POV is cruel and heartless.

Edited by Jingthing

5 hours ago, glegolo18 said:

And by this <deleted>, the fraude, bluffing, and cheating the law will escalate, I mean if they would allow same sex stuff.... Keep this western bull<deleted> ot of Thailand please........

Good that most Thais don't agree with you, suck it up, grandad ???? 

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, FarAway said:

phobic? Why should I be scared of Transgender people ahahahha

No, it is just my opinion, I personally find it disgusting.

What is the problem? A I forgot, 2023, not allowed to have a negative personal opinion on things anymore.

Making love, or having friends with benefits is disgusting ?

That's a sad perception of one of life's enjoyments.

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Oh no, not with the kitty litter again!

Maybe if you put your reading glasses on and read my original op and actially understood it we wouldnt be locking antlers. but a wanna be alpha always has trouble with humility, in my experience

9 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

nooooo!  Lol

I find some of  the longer acronyms confusing too  but it doesn't concern or bother me and I wonder why it would it bother anyone else. The addition of numerous other groups has caused some controversy but this is something that needs to be resolved by the LGBT community and I'm sure it will eventually.

Look here if you're genuinely interested.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT

BTW Your cats and dogs are safe.

Well then stay out of it if you cant finish what you started. you dont even know how this debate got here so bees wax comes to mind

10 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

The addition of numerous other groups has caused some controversy but this is something that needs to be resolved by the LGBT community and I'm sure it will eventually

disagree. this is a social problem and people are so afraid in these times to go against the current for fear of being cancelled. i dont want to be on the bible belt bible thumping coservative team, but i also dont want to be on the left liberal side where anything goes except if you disagred with them.  as bill maher says the problem starts with parents and the education kids get. when heroes become drag queens reading stories to kids in schools what role model do the kids havd left to follow? prime time tv is so much after ratings that nearly all tv shows have gay sex scenes now. frankly i have always hated sex scenes be they hetero or gay in movies and tv. this is a societal problem which for now seems to have no ending.

In a nutshell, the olny reason the lgbtqwerty acronym keeps getting bigger is because WE as a society let it run amock

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, FarAway said:

phobic? Why should I be scared of Transgender people ahahahha

No, it is just my opinion, I personally find it disgusting.

What is the problem? A I forgot, 2023, not allowed to have a negative personal opinion on things anymore.

At least you are honest. 
Not a typical bigoted trope such as 

“Gay rights are fine I just don’t want it IN MY FACE”.

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Thumbs Up 1