Trump denies exposing secret Iran paper in heated interview with Bret Baier – latest news

Social Media

14 hours ago, billd766 said:

I clicked on the link and Fox News has news for me, once I disable my Ad Blocker.

Do they not understand why people use Ad Blockers?

If you put it out for anyone to look at Ad free that is good. If you want to pump your ads onto my browser, that is a no no and I don't NEED to watch it.

No ads on my link. Not sure why yours showed an ad. I don't have an ad blocker and watched it with no issues. Trump really did convince us that he must be a secret witness for the prosecution.

42 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQS1thTAOJ4

He was hurling the insults. Called Asa Hutchinson "Ada", Chris Christie a "slob", RFK Jr. called JFK Jr.

Again making a case for people who love him to move him to the has been side of the equation and move on to someone who will heal the country.  

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wow, it seems Thaivisa posters are a lot smarter then I thought. I expected people to keep defending Trump. I been following this all on youtube and legal channels. Its just amazing how the guy shoots himself in the foot. Acts like a Italian maffia boss suggesting it would better that there is no evidence (to his lawyer).

Still so many defend him, had expected a group of his brainwashed followers on Thaivisa too. I am pleasantly surprised.

I even read that some conservative network is funding add campaigns against Trump. They are republican but are of the view that if Trump runs the republicans will lose. 

Will not surprise me if trump gets convicted ,which seems likely, that he will try and make some kind of deal with Desantis to agree to encourage all his MAGA morons to back Desantis and in return Desantis would agree to pardon trump should he win.  Problem is Desantis is also sinking in the polls as more people realize he is an empty suit and dictator wannabe..... donnie gonna try every trick in the book to attempt to stay out of jail.  I truly hope that some of the trump enablers on the big lie and fact electors like Lyndsey Graham . Rudy, Hawley, etc also get indicted..in other words drain the swamp.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Will not surprise me if trump gets convicted ,which seems likely, that he will try and make some kind of deal with Desantis to agree to encourage all his MAGA morons to back Desantis and in return Desantis would agree to pardon trump should he win.  Problem is Desantis is also sinking in the polls as more people realize he is an empty suit and dictator wannabe..... donnie gonna try every trick in the book to attempt to stay out of jail.  I truly hope that some of the trump enablers on the big lie and fact electors like Lyndsey Graham . Rudy, Hawley, etc also get indicted..in other words drain the swamp.

Highly doubtful.  Trump and DeSantis do NOT get along, to put it mildly. I cant see Trump doing anything other than going scorched earth and trying to drag DeSantis down with him.  

I COULD see a plea deal in the future though... no jail time in exchange for probation and dropping out of the race.

5 hours ago, robblok said:

Wow, it seems Thaivisa posters are a lot smarter then I thought. I expected people to keep defending Trump. I been following this all on youtube and legal channels. Its just amazing how the guy shoots himself in the foot. Acts like a Italian maffia boss suggesting it would better that there is no evidence (to his lawyer).

Still so many defend him, had expected a group of his brainwashed followers on Thaivisa too. I am pleasantly surprised.

I even read that some conservative network is funding add campaigns against Trump. They are republican but are of the view that if Trump runs the republicans will lose. 

It seems like a slowly moving iceberg the trend away from Trump. Seriously doubt it can change enough and his being the candidate.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Highly doubtful.  Trump and DeSantis do NOT get along, to put it mildly. I cant see Trump doing anything other than going scorched earth and trying to drag DeSantis down with him.  

I COULD see a plea deal in the future though... no jail time in exchange for probation and dropping out of the race.

I believe he will agree to a deal where he wears a bracelet while locked in the WH.

27 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I believe he will agree to a deal where he wears a bracelet while locked in the WH.

If he agrees to a deal he will have pled guilty and under the 14th Amendment banned from politics.  You do understand that do you not.

So you believe he will not Plea and take a deal if offered one?.  If so that makes his defense attorneys being able to make an insanity defense, which of course would also remove him from running.

10 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

So you believe he will not Plea and take a deal if offered one?.  If so that makes his defense attorneys being able to make an insanity defense, which of course would also remove him from running.

Nobody so far has attempted to provide a reasonable defense, zero. Not at all surprised. I think his only hope is for the Judge to disrupt or jurors from a ruby red county are sworn in.

He should have asked for a plea and admitted guilt and thrown himself to the feet of the DOJ but he has not often shown he is even a little smart,

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Nobody so far has attempted to provide a reasonable defense, zero. Not at all surprised. I think his only hope is for the Judge to disrupt or jurors from a ruby red county are sworn in.

Well it appears with Trump and his defense team seeing the newly provided transcripts provided under discovery now know the people who testified in front of the grand jury.  That seems to have made Trump blow a gasket.

The Sentence That 'Made Donald Trump Blow a Gasket': Kirschner (newsweek.com)

"That's right, friends," Kirschner said during Thursday's episode of his Justice Matters podcast. "Donald Trump now has the grand jury transcript so he can see for the first time who testified against him and what they told the grand jury about his criminal activity. So, it just got real for Donald Trump."

Kirschner went on to infer that the witnesses in question likely told Trump "everything he wanted to hear" while working closely to the former president but did not say the same "when they were hauled before the grand jury."

"They swore to tell the truth and if they lied in there, they could be charged with perjury," he noted.

"So, who were all the people that Jack Smith compelled to testify in the grand jury about Donald Trump's crimes?" Kirschner added. "Most of them were allies."

• Like 2

On 6/20/2023 at 8:47 PM, Social Media said:

The news comes the morning after the former president denied that he ever possessed a secret document about attacking Iran despite the fact a recording exists that had him discussing a document he kept from his presidency.

The truth/facts never get in the way of a good Donald Dump lie.    

Heck, the truth doesn't even slow him down.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

when it fully sinks into trumps mind  that he may well end up in a jail cell for a decade or so there is no end to what he might try to avoid it....as always it will be all about trump and if he thinks he can get the maga morons to do as they are told and it may help dear leader he will do it...Destantis certainly knows that to actually have a shot at a win in general election he would need the 30% of die hard maga votes so he would make a deal with the devil if that is what it takes to get them....plea deal days may be over already.

I find the whole business of keeping and retaining such highly classified documents quite remarkable. The whole point of managing such documents is that they are made available, if needed, to a specific person ( yes in this case the sitting President) for a specific time. They are supervised throughout to prevent copying or distribution. Then returned to custody immediately. All movements of the document, and who sees it is recorded in a register.

Surely it is not just plonked in his in tray to be picked up when he has finished with it?

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/21/2023 at 1:51 PM, ozimoron said:

You misquoted him. The senile old fool actually said "If you could just find me... ugh... 11,780 votes".

And let get it right, he actually meant 'create by whatever means necesary a change to the voting numbers for trump at a specific polling point by adding 11,780 trump votes. 

Total conman again and again for 7 decades.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/22/2023 at 8:42 AM, renaissanc said:

The Independent is a Liberal newspaper, so of course, it will call Trump a criminal just like it will say that Joe Biden is innocent in spite of the accumulating evidence about the Biden crime family.

Anyone who believes anything Trump says should read this first:

World reacts as insane Donald Trump golf claim goes viral (msn.com)

If you believe that you need to see a shrink.

On 6/21/2023 at 5:38 AM, 2baht said:

Lowly educated rednecks!

True, but but education only does not explained it, plenty of uneducated people that are not stupid.

IMO trump exposed the true state of intelligence in the US and probably the world, he was a nationwide IQ test. Now the cat is out of the bag, the envelope of what politicians can get away with has expanded. Trump will not be the last to use the playbook. And a new term will be created 

trumpian.

I don't get it ! I have met many of these trump supporters, and if they met anyone that talked and acted like that they would not give him the time of the day, they would think him an a-Hole ,never mind support him for the presidency of the country they love.

The man sounds like a cartoon character.