Thai Youths Urge Pheu Thai to Rid the Country of Illegal Drugs and Recriminalize Marijuana

webfact

Why are some illicit stimulants deemed [invented] to be illegal, yet accepted are medical pharmaceuticals, which do much much more harm? 

Conditioned.

Hoodwinked.

Dumbed Down.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

The advocates of banning anything that they personally find offensive are offensive to me... should they be banned?  The problem with freedom and openness is that it requires people to be responsible for themselves which I personally believe has gone completely by the wayside... self awareness and responsibility has been replaced worldwide with the nanny state ideology.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

The advocates of banning anything that they personally find offensive are offensive to me... should they be banned?  The problem with freedom and openness is that it requires people to be responsible for themselves which I personally believe has gone completely by the wayside... self awareness and responsibility has been replaced worldwide with the nanny state ideology.

Yes freedom is not easy. For me it seems that freedom is now some scary bad word....The nanny state began long ago but with Covid it got much worse....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, marin said:

Those in the photo are well over university age. Most in their 30's. So much for youth.

Well university lasts a bit longer for some....specially if they focus on politics

1 minute ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

No matter how well informed there will always be those who choose to self destruct... this matter begins in the home with the parents and family which have been eroded to the point of inefficiency... aren't liberal policies liberating??? 

Yes but the state can't replace the parents....the broken society is a problem......schools can help a little bit but not very much.

5 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

No matter how well informed there will always be those who choose to self destruct... this matter begins in the home with the parents and family which have been eroded to the point of inefficiency... aren't liberal policies liberating??? 

totally agree Skip,  if the parents are proper parents and responsible parents they won't let the son out hanging around no gooders, he'd be in his room doing homework getting ready for dinner.  Sadly, Thailand lacks proper parents, very few act responsible.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, cncltd1973 said:

they should have included that liquid that causes idiots to become violent and kill... what's that called again?

beer....but most people can handle it without violence...they would disagree.

• Haha 1