Hunter Biden investigation 'integrity' undermined if just half of IRS whistleblowers' claims are true: Turley

Social Media

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

I'm sure that if there was a scintilla of evidence that was true his doctor would advise him not to run. Until that happens, he's good to go. I was watching an interview with Henry Kissinger the other day about current foreign affairs and he was sharp as a pin. At 100.

Why no cognitive exam for Biden?  I’ll get the popcorn ready…

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, candide said:

1. You mean when Hunter paid for some house repairs? What a shocking case of corruption! ????

Not to mention that Joe paid him back.!

2. So Hunter made a threat to someone who owned him money, while his father held no official position (in 2017) and Trump was President! Another shocking case of corruption! ????

In brief, you have nothing!

So, Hunter threatened a Chinese exec at an energy company. The threat seemed to work because within 10 days Hunter was paid $5 million.

Now, think about the threat. It was, "I'll tell my dad...". The only reason it could be used as a threat is if his father had some involvement in the deal. IF Joe was not a party, the threat would be hollow and irrelevant. But raising the issue of "I'm gonna tell my dad, and he will make your life hard" obviously carried some weight. 

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, candide said:

Millions of $ may look like an important sum to you, but It's peanuts for consulting and law firms.

Moreover, it would be a ridiculously low price to corrupt someone at the WH level. As Trump and Kushner examples with Saudi Arabia and Qatar have shown, the price of corruption at the WH level is in billions of $, not millions.

Please show proof of the billion $ amount. 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

He would be 87 if he finished another term. Could the US public be that stupid?

Diminishing mental health is so obvious now, if you are outside the US. His team do well to hide it from the electorate. 

So it's very obvious to people outside of the US but well hidden inside the US. 

Sure.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

I see what you did there. The word you were desperately seeking is "evidence", not "proof". We won't see any proof until a conviction has been obtained. It is fair to speculate on evidence, not so much on allegations.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

I'm sure that if there was a scintilla of evidence that was true his doctor would advise him not to run. Until that happens, he's good to go. I was watching an interview with Henry Kissinger the other day about current foreign affairs and he was sharp as a pin. At 100.

Defending biden is noble, but anyone who has heard him speak knows the truth.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

Generally what right wingers refer to as hearing Biden speak are compilations of his gaffes. Biden has a well known propensity for making gaffes throughout his career. Yet know, because he's old, right wingers try to turn it into evidence of senility.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Sure.

Indeed. Half theUS only watch on channel that is total propaganda bias, and the other only watch another channel which is just as bad. 

Edited by Neeranam
  • Haha 2

I'm not defending Biden. If he gets an adverse medical report before the election I would hope he'd step down and confident he would. We'll know he's lying if we see his doctor issue a press release saying if he had perfect genes and could live to 200.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

Indeed. Half the us only watch on channel that is total propaganda bias, and the other only watch another channel which is just as bad. 

And the other half watch channels that tell the truth? I sincerely hope one of those channels isn't Fox?

6 hours ago, candide said:

Millions of $ may look like an important sum to you, but It's peanuts for consulting and law firms.

Moreover, it would be a ridiculously low price to corrupt someone at the WH level. As Trump and Kushner examples with Saudi Arabia and Qatar have shown, the price of corruption at the WH level is in billions of $, not millions.

sorry can you explain how Kushner's legal business( isnt he a fund manager or banker?) where he openly and legally took Saudi investors money - investors who expected to turn a legal PROFIT ,is relevant to the biden payments which we were guaranteed here never happened at all, and now the left can no longer deny they happened are unable to account for them other than to try falsely and disingenuously equate them with Jared Kushner's(not the topic of this thread) legitimate business? 

Probably time to get ahead of this story at this stage if this is the best argument you have.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

sorry can you explain how Kushner's legal business( isnt he a fund manager or banker?) where he openly and legally took Saudi investors money - investors who expected to turn a legal PROFIT ,is relevant to the biden payments which we were guaranteed here never happened at all, and now the left can no longer deny they happened are unable to account for them other than to try falsely and disingenuously equate them with Jared Kushner's(not the topic of this thread) legitimate business? 

Probably time to get ahead of this story at this stage if this is the best argument you have.

He didn’t do this openly, he concealed it. 

Refer link in my post above.

1 minute ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Legal while he was employed in the white house as an advisor, along with his wife? Nothing to see here?

12 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Sure.

What people outside the United States would those be? What information are they getting that Americans aren't? I'm not expecting you to supply any confirmable facts.

9 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

How Did Jared Kushner Get $2 Billion From the Saudis?

Hint: It’s not because of his track record as an investor.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-04-11/how-did-jared-kushner-get-2-billion-from-the-saudis

Not saying it's corrupt  but it seems to me it's the right price at WH level. Not a few miserable millions.

Of course, when a government official receives billions of $ from a foreign country, the House committee looks elsewhere. Better look at a private citizen with no record of any transaction with the government (Hunter).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, candide said:

How Did Jared Kushner Get $2 Billion From the Saudis?

Hint: It’s not because of his track record as an investor.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-04-11/how-did-jared-kushner-get-2-billion-from-the-saudis

Not saying it's corrupt  but it seems to me it's the right price at WH level. Not a few miserable millions.

Of course, when a government official receives billions of $ from a foreign country, the House committee looks elsewhere. Better look at a private citizen with no record of any transaction with the government (Hunter).

Nah, the Kushner allegation is a smear campaign despite actual evidence. The Hunter deal is the scandal of the century, despite none. Where are the Hunter tapes anyway? That bombshell seems to have gone quiet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

When did "the left" deny that Hunter Biden received payments? You keep on trying that one on even though when challenged on it you simply evaporate.  As for comparing Hunter Biden's payment's to Jared Kushner's, like Kushner's, nothing illegal has been established about. Unlike Kushner, Hunter Biden was never a government official. What's even worse is that Kushner's  special purview was the middle east where he developed close relationships with the rulers there. And despite the fact that his experience in investing has been disastrous, so disastrous that the Qatari government helped bail his familoy out with a sweetheart deal that made no financial sense, and despite the fact that advisors to the Saudi investment agency opposed investing with Kusher, he was given 2 entrusted with 2 billion dollars. That's twice as much as the Saudis entrusted to Steven Mnuchin, a savvy investor with a long list of successes behind him. That 2 billion dollar may be legal, but it clearly stinks.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1