Thai cyanide serial killer loses baby in prison, lawyer plans legal action

webfact

4 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

True psychopathic traits ...

It kind of goes without saying that she's a Primary Psychopath, considering what she did and why. In one way they have their life better because they aren't affected by emotional turmoil; then on the other hand they cannot experience such things as love and empathy. 

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

The lawyer is claiming that after killing multiple people the pressures associated with incarceration is someone else's fault ????....  

... the mind boggles....    The Lawyer is as bad as she is... :whistling:

Just doing his job. I've often wondered how lawyers can defend someone who is obviously guilty, Strange way to earn a living, and completely without morals.

2 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:
3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

The lawyer is claiming that after killing multiple people the pressures associated with incarceration is someone else's fault ????....  

Just doing his job. I've often wondered how lawyers can defend someone who is obviously guilty, Strange way to earn a living, and completely without morals.

Agreed... necessary in a mature legal system, however...

1 hour ago, Jackbenimble said:

hark at you - judge and jury and seemingly a member of the "believe everything you read (when it suits me)" group . 

did you miss the part where she was caught on video killing someone ? 

hark the harold angels sing.....

it should be noted ....my original comment was talking about prison. which means she would of went through a trial and been found guilty.

thought that was quite obvious. 

Edited by stoner

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Sararat’s lawyer is preparing to take legal action against the Deputy Commissioner of the Royal Thai Police (RTP), Surachate “Big Joke” Hakparn, and his team for putting too much pressure on her, which they believe resulted in the miscarriage.

What's the alternative?  Wait to investigate until she had had the baby?

She seemed OK to murder people while pregnant.

5 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

Yeah. Especially after seeing the videos.  Seeing the video of her poison the woman on the bench, and she watched her convulse to death and then took her phone and purse. Insanity. Needs the death penalty 

can you post a link please to these videos..thanks

10 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

True psychopathic traits ...

More emotion shown by her lawyer

8 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

No, the lawyer is after "MONEY"!!! Should be "End of" but most certainly will not be!

Without being callous, the baby is dead, so the death penalty is a possibility- any bets on whether that happens? Forget it - I'm in my late 70's and can't wait that long!

5 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

She hasn't yet. She's on remand awaiting trial.

5 hours ago, stoner said:

did you miss the part where she was caught on video killing someone ? 

hark the harold angels sing.....

it should be noted ....my original comment was talking about prison. which means she would of went through a trial and been found guilty.

thought that was quite obvious. 

"would of"  - hate that misuse of the English language!!

Edited by sambum

1 minute ago, sambum said:

"Would of" - hate

"would of"  - hate that misuse of the English language!!

would have. i chose firing squad please your honor. 

ps...i did make like 30 other errors. please feel free to point all those out as well. 

6 hours ago, MurakamiX said:

It kind of goes without saying that she's a Primary Psychopath, considering what she did and why. In one way they have their life better because they aren't affected by emotional turmoil; then on the other hand they cannot experience such things as love and empathy. 

They don't feel they are missing out on anything "emotional".

They would not register your concern, that they don't get "love and empathy", as anything more than a characteristic of yours, to be fitted into their assessment of your potential as useful object/prey, mating partner or threat:

Lizard (Philippine Sail-Fin) - Dudley Zoo and Castle

Edited by Enoon

9 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

You think she's innocent and everything has been made up? Witnesses have lied?

He said nothing of the sort. Everyone is entitled to a fair trial. Until then a defendant is not legally guilty. The press is neither judge nor jury. Is this hard for you to understand? 

No sympathy for this woman, she should face the guillotine, then if anyone need some body parts

they are not damaged as an injection would for sure ruin the chance to use them.

I wished more countries would still have the death penalty. Canada needs to bring it back as well.

Harvey

Madam La Guillotine.jpg

16 hours ago, Jackbenimble said:

did I miss that bit? More likely she's been mis-treated to such a degree that she has miscarried. The police will need to prove that wasn't the case now.

or she has a history of miscarriages and this is but the latest one...

"Soraya also revealed that Sararat had experienced multiple miscarriages in the past"

16 hours ago, Enoon said:

They don't feel they are missing out on anything "emotional".

They would not register your concern, that they don't get "love and empathy", as anything more than a characteristic of yours, to be fitted into their assessment of your potential as useful object/prey, mating partner or threat:

Lizard (Philippine Sail-Fin) - Dudley Zoo and Castle

Yeah for sure they won't. But they don't know what they are missing, we do. Likewise we don't understand what it's like to live life without any empathy or much in the way of concern / anxiety.
My farther is a sociopath which I believe is a factor 2 psychopath, and it's pretty crazy to think about his life and how he does things. 

On 6/28/2023 at 7:06 AM, Stargeezr said:

No sympathy for this woman, she should face the guillotine, then if anyone need some body parts

they are not damaged as an injection would for sure ruin the chance to use them.

I wished more countries would still have the death penalty. Canada needs to bring it back as well.

Harvey

Madam La Guillotine.jpg