Suspect to Reenact Murder of 12-Year-Old Girl

snoop1130

1688539073_529798-tnamcot-768x402.jpg

BANGKOK, July 5 (TNA) – Police will take the alleged murderer who killed a 12-year-old girl to reenact the crime after the man was arrested yesterday.

The man, the boyfriend of the girl’s relative confessed to beating Arisa, nicknamed “Nong Mai” to death with a baseball bat inside a house in the Phaholyothin area. The suspect then placed the girl’s body into an ice container and covered it with soil and cement before fleeing the scene.

#news

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-1201739

tnalogo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai News Agency 2023-07-05

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Sad 4

Yuthana confessed to killing the girl, claiming that the girl stole and ate his food supplements he stocked for online sales. In a fit of rage, he struck her ten times with a baseball bat until she lay motionless.

He could have just kicked her out.  What a tragic waste of life.

On a side note, I sometimes wonder, if an alleged killer didn't do it, how could he reenact the murder? Does a policeman tell him what to do? This is practically an admission of guilt. Doesn't the court provide a lawyer? 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Purdey said:

On a side note, I sometimes wonder, if an alleged killer didn't do it, how could he reenact the murder? Does a policeman tell him what to do? This is practically an admission of guilt. Doesn't the court provide a lawyer? 

Like the two Burmese who were framed for murders on Koh Tao? The police had to show them what moves they had to make to kill the two English tourists

And I thought that reenactments were banned a few years ago... Barbaric, pointless, denial of the most basic rights but, hey, gives cops a chance for a photo op

• Love It 1

12 hours ago, Purdey said:

I've seen re-enactments on Thai television news where the police are quite clearly telling the alleged perpetrator where to stand and how to act.