Don't bother to help anyone

4 hours ago, briton said:

I just stumbled upon a post on Facebook about the incident that went down at a Pattaya restaurant, and I wanted to set the record straight from my point of view. So here's what really happened.

First off, I want to give a massive shoutout to the dude who came to my rescue when I was choking like a dumbass. Your quick thinking and action saved my sorry ass, and I can't thank you enough for that. It's good to know there are still decent people out there willing to lend a hand.

Now, here's where things went a bit south. Right after I coughed up the chunk of food and got my bearings back, I kinda lost my cool. The adrenaline rush and shock of the situation messed with my head, and I ended up blurting out some seriously messed up stuff. I want to sincerely apologize for all the filthy language and disrespectful behavior I directed at you. That wasn't cool, and I own up to it.

To clarify, when the staff came over, they asked if I was talking about the person who helped me, and in my confused state, I mistakenly pointed at you. I screwed up big time there, and I'm genuinely sorry for wrongly accusing and causing you any grief.

I get it if this whole situation has made you think twice about helping others in the future. But trust me when I say this, my behavior in that moment doesn't represent who I truly am. I've learned a valuable lesson from this whole debacle, and I promise to handle similar situations with more dignity and appreciation moving forward.

To the person who saved my sorry ass, I want to say a heartfelt thank you once again. Your swift response and selflessness were truly heroic, and I owe you big time. I hope you can find it in your heart to accept my apology for the <deleted>storm I caused. Let's put this unfortunate incident behind us and move on.

Thanks for taking the time to read my response, and I really appreciate your understanding.

Cheers

And of course someone must have taken a picture which you can share with us!

Without one I will not believe a word of your post!

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2023 at 2:33 PM, worgeordie said:

Did you give him some kind of warning ,you were going to hit him in the back ?

the shock of that while he was choking could have given the old fella a heart

attack , and you could have been up for manslaughter , so don't do anything

like that again , mind your own business like everyone else,....

regards Worgeordie

OR the opposite, thnks to the SUPRICE slap in the back, the guy was relaxed and therefore could release the peace of food that was stucked in him.... So that was great using the surprice method..