Biden has a profane temper behind closed doors: report

Social Media

Biden announces vaccine mandate for 100 million Americans — The Bark

President Biden has a profane temper behind closed doors that contrasts with his folksy, affable public demeanor, according to a report.

Axios reports that, according to current and former aides, the president has a short fuse and is prone to eruptions such as, “God dammit, how the f–k don’t you know this?!” and “Get the f–k out of here!” 

Biden also aggressively interrogates aides to the point that some try to avoid meeting alone with the president, according to the report.

However, Axios cited aides who say facing an outburst from the president is a sign of respect, and that the behavior signals Biden’s high expectations for those around him. 

In public, Biden is less prone to profanity — though has occasionally cursed on hot mics.

Among the president’s perceived political strengths is empathy and his “regular Joe” persona, despite spending his entire career in Washington. His speeches are often filled with folksy anecdotes, calls for civility and even whispers to emphasize some points.

Axios notes in a podcast accompanying the report that those public habits contrasts with his raising the volume in private settings.

Biden’s top challenger in 2024 is once again former President Trump, who lost his own reelection bid to Biden in 2020.

FULL STORY

image.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Another nothing burger pure desperation on the Republican side mehh……..

I didn't know the hill was republican leaning, I'm sure it always has been the opposite, and it has always been the preferred source to quote if the wokes wanted to reject a FACT.

Has the publisher been sold to Fox?

• Love It 1

Just now, BenStark said:

I didn't know the hill was republican leaning, I'm sure it always has been the opposite, and it has always been the preferred source to quote if the wokes wanted to reject a FACT.

Has the publisher been sold to Fox?

Define the wokes?

1 minute ago, BenStark said:

Good try to bait, but no cigar

Well it sounded like you used it to include anyone who is a democrat or a Biden supporter which is of course a gross perversion of the word even with its current meaning as an attack word.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

So, on the one hand Joe Biden suffers from dementia. On the other hand he's controls his temper in public. Which is to say possesses situational awareness the lack of which is also a halllmark of dementia. In addition he "aggressively interrogates" his staff. In other words, his thinking is cogent enough to conduct interrogations.

Yelling at people. Where's my speech! I can't remember anything you $%#@ get my speech ready

• Sad 4

28 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Hearing this report increases my respect for Uncle Joe. 

Same, displaying what an assertive leader should do, expect high standards with strong boundaries.

Ted Kaufman, Biden's longtime chief of staff when the future president represented Delaware in the Senate, told Axios that Biden's process is policy-driven, and has made him a strong executive.

"If there is something that's not in the brief, he's going to find it," he said. "It's not to embarrass people, it's because he wants to get to the right decision. Most people who have worked for him like the fact that he challenges them and gets them to a better decision."

Biden's defenders acknowledge he can be tough. But they also say he can be more generous and compassionate than many powerful politicians and can make them feel like family. That's partly why so many aides have worked with Biden for decades, and go in and out of his orbit, they say.

https://www.axios.com/2023/07/10/biden-temper-us-president

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Yes, the facade of Biden has a few holes in it ... shh, don't tell the left.

My favorite:  "For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you've got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she's talking about is real," - Joe Biden (VP)

Except Tara Reade  ... ????

Ergo his 14 y/o daughter....

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

So, on the one hand Joe Biden suffers from dementia. On the other hand he's controls his temper in public. Which is to say possesses situational awareness the lack of which is also a halllmark of dementia. In addition he "aggressively interrogates" his staff. In other words, his thinking is cogent enough to conduct interrogations.

A long winded way of noting that Dementia symptoms come and go.

https://completehomecare24.com/dementia-symptoms-why-do-they-fluctuate/#:~:text=Overall%2C dementia symptoms can fluctuate,better and support cognitive function.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Please, a couple of times he mildly snapped at a reporter. If he's really so hot-blooded that means his self-control in public is excellent. Otherwise the accusations of being deceptive make no sense. In fact, given that virtuallyl everyone behaves different publicly than privately, maybe the whole world is suffering from dementia? Marianne Williamson is supposed to be a horror show behind the scenes. Is she suffering from dementia. How many public persons are reported to have a different personality behind the scenes? Are they all suffering from dementia. Your allegations are, as usual, baseless.

• Thumbs Up 2

In all fairness, I have to side with the President on this one, if all those morons on his staff worked for me, I'd be pretty hot as well. (just kidding) 

The article claims the President said:  “God dammit, how the f–k don’t you know this?!” and “Get the f–k out of here!”, but it fails to say who the President is talking to or what the topic is.

If the President is talking to a high-ranking military advisor about something important that they should clearly know, I believe that while still inappropriate, it is excusable. 

• Thumbs Up 2